LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
September 22, 2019, 08:35:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Linkbox 9000i HD V169 Firmware Update  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=49798.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Universal Sports ITC AMC 1 @ 103.0W  (Read 421 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: December 12, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »

Not sure if this is a new channel or if its been ITC for awhile now but i just found it!

You will need a DVB-S2 capable receiver.

AMC 1 103.0W Ku

Universal Sports TV

11839 H 29998 SD DVB-S2 QPSK vPID 515, APID 781, PCR 510

ABOUT UNIVERSAL SPORTS

Code:
http://www.universalsports.tv/

Universal Sports, formerly World Championship Sports Network (WCSN), a partnership between NBC Sports and InterMedia Partners, serves as the preeminent multiplatform destination for Olympic and lifestyle sports programming. The Universal Sports Television Network and UniversalSports.com deliver an immersive experience via exclusive live and on-demand coverage of world-class competitions, interaction with top athletes and in-depth access to sports news and information year round.

Offering more than 1,000 live events and 7,000 hours of annual original event programming including an excess of 5,000 hours of archival programming, Universal Sports delivers the content sports fans want whenever, wherever they are on multiple platforms. Whether in front of the television, online, on a mobile device or listening to satellite radio, Universal Sports provides fans comprehensive coverage of more than 40 sports disciplines. Currently Universal Sports holds exclusive long-term programming agreements across a number of key International Federations and National Governing Bodies including the International Rowing Federation (FISA), International Swimming Federation (FINA), International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), International Ski Federation (FIS), the International Cycling Union (UCI) and the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG).

Major championship and Olympic qualifying events found on Universal Sports range from Track & Field, Skiing, Swimming, Gymnastics and Cycling, to Volleyball, Marathons, Karate, Speed Skating and Taekwondo.

Universal Sports is dedicated to providing year round, in depth coverage of these important and exciting sports to reach millions of fans around the world for whom they represent a way of life. Universal Sports is committed to expanding the audience by delivering programming that exemplifies the best of the human spirit. Universal Sports enables fans to interact with world-class champions by getting to know the up and coming athletes through blogs, interviews and their own broadcast commentary.

Universal Sports will represent a new standard for coverage of Olympic sports in the U.S. and expanding the availability and growing popularity of these great sports and athletes.  In addition to serving Olympic fans everywhere, Universal Sports provides a year-round destination for the elite and everyday athletes.

;D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 01:16:48 AM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: