LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
June 03, 2020, 12:30:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 121519  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to LEGALFREETOAIR.COM Forums!  (Read 3209 times)
Copykat
Visiting Mod

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 01:29:43 PM »

There is also a DVB forum at Satforums.  I'm one of its moderators.  But it's nice to also have a place here and other sites where I can go as a regular forum member.  Each site has its own community with different ideas.  This forum here has some of the friendliest and helpful people around.  Thanks to Hyper for giving us this place and making us all feel welcome! yourock
dkchamp1

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

Just getting started here for my True FTA hobby. Looking forward to this forum.
prouse72
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 06:10:48 AM »

I know i am a little late--but this forum i just typed in "free to air" and wala i be here ! I am very greatfull for all the advise i have gotten , read and noticed on this site, thank you to all moderators and of course you HYPER , i have done alot of business with you . I look forward to doing more business with you and getting more usefull advise on this site.. thumbs_up
Mapleleaf69
LFTA Legend

The Lerking Moderator

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »

this is without a doubt the best true fta site on the web.

currently using a openbox S9 Hd and S10 Hd with a 10 ft c band dish and a 39' ku motorized dish. true fta rocks... as does LFTA and Hypermegasat!
cwm2

Nuclear Submarine NR-1- First Nuclear Research Sub

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 03:03:15 AM »

Hi Everyone!

This is a great Forum!  I've been reading all that I can about FTA, in many of the topics, and have really learned much from all of you!

Many of my questions about FTA have been answered, thanks to you on the Forum. I just purchased my first FTA system, and am about to go live in a day or two.

My Wife and I ran a full-time Satellite business, installing the 10'-12' BUDs, in the late 1980s, mostly C-band. We put in about 45 systems in PA, MD and WV.

I just learned about FTA a few months ago.  Have an OTA system up and running, as well.

Thanks for all the help, so far.  It's greatly appreciated!

cwm2

1st -WS9036 Antenna,ESX521FE LNB,SG9120B Motor - (Not Up Yet)
HyperOmegaSat DSB5701 FTA Receiver
2nd -WS9036 Antenna,ESX521 LNB,Fixed, Sonicview 360 Premier FTA Receiver- (Fixed on 97W - Getting 74 Ku Chs.)
3rd -WS1870P - 6Ft. Special Bud Antenna, ESX242 70db Dual Out  C LNB,With 24" PowerMax Actuator, V Box 7, OpenBox S10 Mini HD

Also Ham Radio and OTA System
prouse72
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 06:45:32 AM »

welcome cwm2 , you have found the greatest LEGAL FREE TO AIR SITE. here are the greatest  MOD'S   and very knowledgeble fta finatics-on the planet. you have a problem--you can sure find the solution here. and don't forget HYPERMEGASAT.COM----great service and very fast shipping--
enjoy---and see you in the forums...........
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:56:33 AM by prouse72 » Logged
Fry

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 08:04:03 PM »

Been in FTA for just over year and it has morphed into an obsession.  Started with a 30 inch Winegard then a motor and then 6 ku dishes and 3 c band dishes later.  Loving it.
Slayers
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 07:43:22 PM »

"Fry"

Good your on board here at LEGALFREETOAIR.COM. FTA truly is addictive.  2cents

enjoy the forums.  Cool

Slayers

Testing (1)TBS.6922.PCIe Express Satellite TV Card On
Ubuntu-64-Bit-Linux...
Windows-8.1-64-Bit-Build-9600...
Windows-10-64-Bit-Build-10240....
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »

Been in FTA for just over year and it has morphed into an obsession.  Started with a 30 inch Winegard then a motor and then 6 ku dishes and 3 c band dishes later.  Loving it.

Welcome Fry, it is addicting. I know, its been an obsession for me for more than 12 years now.

smiley

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
spongella
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2012, 09:35:28 AM »

Hyper,

Have finally gotten the time to say hello and glad to be part of this great forum!  I have been a Ku band FTA hobbyist since April 2009, have 2 motorized systems for Ku band for sats from 15W to 125W.

Just got time to read some of the posts and wow there are a lot of talented folks on this forum. I have lots of reading of all the posts to get more knowledgeable.

Well, hello to all and thanks for all the great information.  I hope to post some ideas of mine as I turned many a dish up and down over the years.

Sponge
hammrod

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »

Really enjoying your forum.I have been a been a bud owner for 10+ years. Growed up around c band satellite at my parents.First watched big dish in 1985.I am a big fan of first generation signals.
maneco

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 05:18:34 PM »

saludando: y dando las gracias por haberme aceptado en lo que podamos aportar asi lo haremos  y a la misma vez aprediendo.  gracias a todo el staff de LEGALFREETOAIR.COM Forums!
Slayers
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »

"maneco"

Bienvenida y me alegro de tenerte aquí en nuestros foros

Slayers

Testing (1)TBS.6922.PCIe Express Satellite TV Card On
Ubuntu-64-Bit-Linux...
Windows-8.1-64-Bit-Build-9600...
Windows-10-64-Bit-Build-10240....
mrbill
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2013, 11:47:47 PM »

Hello all,
Again. Lost this web sit and with short term memory lost had a problem. But now~~~~I'M back~~~ Cheesy
a lot has happined since I were here last. My Mom died and my dad died. There both in heaven. I'm glad for them. Don't seem to miss them as much as my brothers and sisters do, but I saw how sad the aging process was taking it's toll. Now my brother BoB says he wants nothing to do with God. He took care of mom and dad for the last 15 years and saw them get bad too. He said if there were a God he would in no way do this to people. Hmmmm.

I think God does this so were OK when they pass, don't know. My pastor says I can ask God when I see him, I thinks that will be the last thing on my mind.

I'm no longer on workers comp and had our day in court and I won? Well kinda. I was given 70+ grand to pay for my head injury related stuff like doctors and drugs. That way S.S. don't have to. Kinda weird. But then again the Government and the insurance company's have a relation.

My smell and taste has been comming back slowly but surely. My doctors says it's only God. Can't be anything else cause there's no way it should of come back.

So now I'm not too sure what God has in mind for me to do. I did buy projectors and new sound system for our church and I'm the guy running them. WHAT? Ya, it's difficult. I have lots of notes. I do get thru it, but my nephew helps me tons.

OhnO
mrbill

OhnO
mrbill
Jimbob
LFTA Legend

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2013, 06:51:08 AM »

Hello all,
Again. Lost this web sit and with short term memory lost had a problem. But now~~~~I'M back~~~ Cheesy
a lot has happined since I were here last. My Mom died and my dad died. There both in heaven. I'm glad for them. Don't seem to miss them as much as my brothers and sisters do, but I saw how sad the aging process was taking it's toll. Now my brother BoB says he wants nothing to do with God. He took care of mom and dad for the last 15 years and saw them get bad too. He said if there were a God he would in no way do this to people. Hmmmm.

I think God does this so were OK when they pass, don't know. My pastor says I can ask God when I see him, I thinks that will be the last thing on my mind.

I'm no longer on workers comp and had our day in court and I won? Well kinda. I was given 70+ grand to pay for my head injury related stuff like doctors and drugs. That way S.S. don't have to. Kinda weird. But then again the Government and the insurance company's have a relation.

My smell and taste has been comming back slowly but surely. My doctors says it's only God. Can't be anything else cause there's no way it should of come back.

So now I'm not too sure what God has in mind for me to do. I did buy projectors and new sound system for our church and I'm the guy running them. WHAT? Ya, it's difficult. I have lots of notes. I do get thru it, but my nephew helps me tons.

OhnO
mrbill
The Bible does not teach us that if we believe in him (Jesus) life will be wonderful. Quite the opposite, but the main thing is that we will be with him in the end.

36" Fortec  dish, DG240, QPH-031, Solomend PVR800, OpenboxS9, Pansat 9500HDX. DN Turbo dish DSS LNB, SpitFire LNBF
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: