LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 29, 2020, 06:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: STAB HH-90 Ku Band Dish Motor ON SALE  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50773.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to LEGALFREETOAIR.COM Forums!  (Read 3163 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« on: January 12, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »

Welcome to LEGALFREETOAIR.COM Forums!

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM is a place for FTA'ers to get together and discuss everything about legal FTA and more, in a safe and friendly environment.

We plan to be different than other forums in that we will be a community that helps each other advance our knowledge of legal Free To Air while treating members with respect.

Please make sure to read the site rules, and above all have fun!

http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=6.0

Thank you for stopping in and see you in the forums!

HyperMegaSat

Administrator

8)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:21:40 PM by legalfreetoair » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 01:03:02 AM »

If your new here - make sure to start a new topic letting us know your here.

And current members please make the new members feel welcome.

;D

Casey

HyperMegaSat

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:20:56 PM by legalfreetoair » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
virgo

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 08:33:00 AM »

Nice website. Been in True FTA since 1979
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

Nice website. Been in True FTA since 1979

Thanks virgo and welcome to our forums. Glad you like the site.

True FTA since 1979, sounds like you'll fit right in here.

See you in the forums ...

buzz
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 06:34:52 PM »

Hi all!  FTA is a new hobby for me, I've only had my dish set up for a little over a month.  Channels are scanning it, but I still have lots to learn.

Looking forward to hanging around.

Buzz

I drink it when Iím happy and when Iím sad. Sometimes, I drink it when Iím alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if Iím not hungry and drink it if I am; Otherwise I never touch it Ė unless Iím thirsty.
ftabrat
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

There's Free to Air up there!

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »

Welcome Buzz

welcome to the hobbie

Coolsat 4000, Coolsat 7000, Captive Works, Fortec,  CW-800S, Solomend HD, Openbox S9 HD.
10ft mesh BUD Cband, Vbox, 90cm Hotdish ku on motor, and modified Ku dishes
 TVgood113 Its not Tv, if its not FTA in HD from hypermegasat.com
gramparn

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »

Thank you, glad to be here. Basically i'm an FTA newbie, but I have much understanding about satellite info, and hope we can share in days to come
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »

Welcome gramparn,

Its a pleasure to have you here!

;D

tracieok
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »

And dont forget we love for members to post about Wild Feeds they find !  Its Win Win for everyone
birdman

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 12:21:45 AM »

Trying to learn how to use the forum,I beleave i am on the right track,  Birdman says hello,What a  great sight. Glad to be apart of the forum. coffeeread
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 12:25:11 AM »

Welcome birdman!

If you need any help navigating the forum let us know.

Its great to have you here, hope you like it.

;D

Wings747

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »

Hi everyone. Totally new to FTA and looking forward to learning more about it. :D
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »

Hi everyone. Totally new to FTA and looking forward to learning more about it. :D

Its great to have you here Wings747!

welcomeani

dishdaddy50
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2009, 01:29:20 AM »

hello everyone, new to the site and just wanted to say how much i enjoy it here. not a big talker but sure do a lot of reading and enjoy each and every one of you and your wonderful post.     thanks casey for all your help on the phone and the fta hardware that  brings me so much joy in this hobbie.   thanks everyone! dishdaddy  :sk

Currently testing Pansat 3500sd,Viewsat Ultra V2,CaptiveWorks800,Pansat2500A,Coolsat6100p,      Neusat9000HD,  True Fta Only!     SG2100 motor on  Channel Master 39"dish, Primstar 32"egg and a 12'fiberglass and 8'steel mesh a work still in progress.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2009, 01:51:16 AM »

hello everyone, new to the site and just wanted to say how much i enjoy it here. not a big talker but sure do a lot of reading and enjoy each and every one of you and your wonderful post.     thanks casey for all your help on the phone and the fta hardware that  brings me so much joy in this hobbie.   thanks everyone! dishdaddy  :sk

You are welcome my friend!

Read all you want, I hope you post all you want too.

We're just a bunch of FTA'ers all helping each other out here.

;D

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: