LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
October 18, 2018, 11:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ASC1 Positioner New Firmware + Loader/Editor 2.0  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=36472.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement Concerning SATHINT.COM  (Read 27012 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: January 31, 2010, 08:06:36 PM »

Most members of this forum who know me, know that I am an avid supporter of Free To Air Satellite TV.

We have always been a supporter of many FTA sites used by thousands of people all around the globe.

We support sites like FTAList.com, DishPointer.com, and SatHint.com, among others, through paid sponsorships.

Well, I have decided to take it to the next level so, I am pleased to announce, effective now,

HyperMegaSat.com, Inc. has purchased SATHINT.COM!

I purchased the domian, the website itself, all files, scripts, the database, custom made control panel, everything.

I fell in love with this site the minute i first used it. I think its easier to use than Lyngsat. And now with SatcoDx out of business, i felt like we needed a site like SatHint.com like never before.

So we purchased it!

The site will be semi-down for the next 24-36 hours as we change it to a new server, configure, and reload the database.

After that the site will be back up and running just as before.

I plan to make this the most accurate and up to date destination for satellite channels, frequencies, sat maps, etc.. not just for North America, but for the whole globe.

Of course, i have very minimal experience running a site like SATHINT.com, but i will work hard at it to make it the best it can be, and be the goto source for satellite info.

;D

Casey
HyperMegaSat.com, Inc.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 11:59:48 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
FTAisFUN

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 08:13:11 PM »

I think this is great news; I was reading on this site a thread that pointed there (sathint.com) and when I checked it out was very impressed indeed.
Congrats on the purchase & I look forward to updates there .
:-)
tracieok
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 08:14:51 PM »

Congratulations ! Great move
dishdaddy50
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 08:53:18 PM »

Congratulations Casey!! The very best to you with this new site purchase. I also use this site because it was so user friendly to me.  bananadance :agre beers bananadance grouphug clap clap clowd9 :-:beer beers bananadance fencing grouphug clap clap

Currently testing Pansat 3500sd,Viewsat Ultra V2,CaptiveWorks800,Pansat2500A,Coolsat6100p,      Neusat9000HD,  True Fta Only!     SG2100 motor on  Channel Master 39"dish, Primstar 32"egg and a 12'fiberglass and 8'steel mesh a work still in progress.
ftabrat
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

There's Free to Air up there!

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 09:47:24 PM »

Congratulations Casey!!
and I agree sathint.com seams to be the most up-to-date, and easy to use sat info site  ;D

beers

Coolsat 4000, Coolsat 7000, Captive Works, Fortec,  CW-800S, Solomend HD, Openbox S9 HD.
10ft mesh BUD Cband, Vbox, 90cm Hotdish ku on motor, and modified Ku dishes
 TVgood113 Its not Tv, if its not FTA in HD from hypermegasat.com
hdrider

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 11:14:54 PM »

congrats - i've always liked that site - i like that you can click on the transponder tabs for more info

8' rural cable dish / bsc621 - drake 1724 - diamond 9000hd - cw700s
Tom

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:01:45 AM »

This is GREAT news indeed..................... Congratulations !!
Ramcat
LFTA Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 12:39:07 AM »

Congratulations!

beers
buzz
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 05:33:10 AM »

Wow, that's great bro! 

Buzz

I drink it when Im happy and when Im sad. Sometimes, I drink it when Im alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if Im not hungry and drink it if I am; Otherwise I never touch it unless Im thirsty.
doctgoofy
Defiant
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »

about time you do something,my daughter is getting tired of doing all the work while you type on the chat lines
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 09:13:06 PM »

Who let doctgoofy in here? LOL.

Thanks everybody for your support.

SatHint.com is back up and working almost perfectly.

Still a little configuring to do but the site is back fully functional, and I will be doing some updates to the channel lists soon.

;D

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
tracieok
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 11:28:00 PM »

Thanks again for getting control of a great site !!
father-oreilly

xxx

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »

Just read this Announcement now. Congrats maybe Mr Dunnett is not far wrong about u starting your own fta series of stations, heck with FBSN. Padre

Half of everything I have ever been told was a complete and utter lie;
The other half was a conveniently constructed lie!"
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 09:21:15 PM »

Well, you never know ....

:P

n5x
LFTA Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 09:46:24 AM »

Congratulations Casey! Great News!
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: