LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 28, 2020, 11:30:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: STAB HH-90 Ku Band Dish Motor ON SALE  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50773.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Product Release - Titanium ASC-1 Positioner  (Read 2041 times)
Free Bird
Honored Member

Those arent Grey Hairs, There Mile Markers!

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2014, 10:58:38 AM »

Hi Casey,  wink

It's been awhile, Look fwd to test driving one of these puppies.... Finally a damn dish mover worthy of moving  my dishes.  rolleyes  looks like Ill Be pulling the Corotor out of the archives and it will be going back on the Big Dish.  grin

Will you be taking pre orders for these? And what will the price and the shipping be?

Thanks Casey.  ~Duke

Bump

DAVE5

« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »

I bought an ASC1 and is does not pass the DiSEqC commands.  Is there fix yet?  I tried to email for a Return Authorization but never get a reply.

Dave
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2014, 11:17:20 PM »

Hi Casey,  wink

It's been awhile, Look fwd to test driving one of these puppies.... Finally a damn dish mover worthy of moving  my dishes.  rolleyes  looks like Ill Be pulling the Corotor out of the archives and it will be going back on the Big Dish.  grin

Will you be taking pre orders for these? And what will the price and the shipping be?

Thanks Casey.  ~Duke

Bump

You have PM Duke!

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Cool

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Titanium
Honored Member

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2014, 10:32:56 PM »

I bought an ASC1 and is does not pass the DiSEqC commands.  Is there fix yet?  I tried to email for a Return Authorization but never get a reply.

Dave

Have received several DiSEqC RMA requests from email user name peg**c. I think this is you... Check the roadrunner spam filter..  grin

You should have several emails with updates and answers regarding the replacement as outlined in the posts above. If you have any additional questions, please call!

Titanium Satellite
Brian Gohl - AI6US
Proud to Support LegalFreeTo Air
Titanium
Honored Member

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »

Titanium Satellite ASC1 Loader / Editor v1.6 and Firmware version 20140210v2Released

The latest ASC1 Loader / Editor and new firmware are now available for download.

ASC1 Loader Editor version 1.6 adds manual port selection for ports 1 -15. This adds more compatibility with PCs when selecting the active port for the RS-232 serial communication device.

Firmware upgrades include user requested features like an easy to navigate operation mode screen that shows satellite number, satellite name, selected polarity and skew on a single screen. Also a selection to keep the backlight on at all times the unit is in operate mode. See the firmware notes for all new and added features.

Code:
http://titaniumsatellite.com/updates

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:05:20 PM by Titanium » Logged

Titanium Satellite
Brian Gohl - AI6US
Titanium
Honored Member

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2014, 07:57:54 PM »

New Titanium Satellite ASC1 public release firmware update file is available for download. This file has been in beta testing for a few weeks with great reports. Thank you all beta firmware testers for your input. There have been no changes to the test version of this file.

Code:
http://www.titaniumsatellite.com/dow...20140227v2.zip

Notice: This file is an update to the factory installed firmware. It is a minor update for housekeeping and STB/Sensor compatibility. Please review the notes before installing.

Modify - STB DiSEqC 1.2 compatibility update: Increased STB compatibility in motor single step, continuous move, save and GoTo modes.
Modify - Count Routine: Adjusted Sensor sampling timing and duration to support additional sensor designs and cycle durations.
Modify - Ramping: Shorten Remote motor move ramp-out duration.

Titanium Satellite
Brian Gohl - AI6US
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2014, 09:37:13 PM »

Thank you Brian!

smiley

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Titanium
Honored Member

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:14 PM »

A new updated Owners Manual is available for online viewing or PDF download. This manual includes the new features and functions through firmware version 20140227v2 and Loader / Editor software version 1.6.

Code:
http://titaniumsatellite.com/manuals

Titanium Satellite
Brian Gohl - AI6US
wbarrett
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »

Thanks, Brian. As I reported to you previously, I was having an issue with lightening causing the sensor count to change even while the actuator was not moving.

The 20140401v1 update you sent for testing fixes that issue. We had 10 hours of cloud to cloud and cloud to ground lightening a few days ago. I left my ASC-1 at count 232 and woke up to find it still on 232 after the storm. Thank you.

===
Bill
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:33:40 PM by wbarrett » Logged

4 tuner Vu+ Duo2 running OpenVIX Apollo with MetrixHD skin ... 2 tuner AzBox Premium Plus for 4.2.2 ... Amiko Nano HD
Titanium
Honored Member

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »

Thank Bill for the update on the firmware that you tested. Really appreciate you contacting me with this suggestion! Lightning strikes near your home were causing electrical spikes that would change the postioner count as they appeared to a controller as a motor movement. This was a problem that I had forgotten about as we rarely have near-by strikes at my office or home. As a service tech "back in the day", I often encountered messed-up positioner counts on customer's equipment after lightning storms. We would teach customers how to resync their systems as there was no way to reprogram the IRDs to ignore these spikes. Glad the new ASC1 firmware solves the problem and works well for you!

Version 20140401v1 is now available for download with these changes:

* Modify - Sensor Circuit: Disables the sensor circuit (S1/S2) when the actuator is not in use. This eliminates erroneous counts from being added/subtracted from the postioner count by external electrical spikes caused by nearby lightning strikes, static discharge, etc.

* Modify - Sensor Circuit: Adjusted sensor sampling timing to minimize switch bounce effect. The ASC1 will now ignore switch cycles less than 5ms in duration. Switch bounces are micro open/close cycles that can occur as a switch is opening or closing the contact. These short "stutters" are often counted as extra cycles of the sensor.

Titanium Satellite
Brian Gohl - AI6US
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: