LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
September 21, 2018, 12:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Updated IPTV List for Manhattan RC-1978 HD 012418 >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=47345.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FCC will consider petition to ban Redskins nickname from airwaves  (Read 4183 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: October 02, 2014, 06:32:52 PM »

FCC will consider petition to ban Redskins nickname from airwaves

October 1st 2014

Code:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24732614/fcc-will-consider-petition-to-ban-redskins-nickname-from-airwaves

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
jtb3-
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 08:17:24 PM »

FCC will consider petition to ban Redskins nickname from airwaves

October 1st 2014

Code:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24732614/fcc-will-consider-petition-to-ban-redskins-nickname-from-airwaves

This is what the Redskins should do !!!!!!
El_Viejo
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 08:53:18 PM »

I think it is a downright shame. What with all the other names, i.e. Chiefs, Braves, Browns, Panthers. Then there are the heavenly group, Angels, Saints, and Padres. Not to mention, Raiders, Vikings, Buccaneers, and Pirates. Any of these names some people somewhere can take offence with. Hey, just change them all@@@@@@@!!!!!!!  E_V

E_V
The old tomcat sat on the backyard fence, his feet were full of blisters; his head was up and his tail was down, and the wind blew through his whiskers.
Xubuntu 14.04.5 LTS AMD64 ASUS M4A7XTD EVO
True FTA: DMSI Hotdish90 (37") for 91W, 97W and 103W; Samsung JS851C11 (33") for 123W ITC; DN pro plus for 118 ITC & 125W; Winegard DS3101 1Meter 103W, Prodelin 1.2m for 99W-C.    All going to a Amiko Nano HD, an OpenBox S9, and Linkbox 9000i Local.
jtb3-
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 09:37:46 AM »

I think it is a downright shame. What with all the other names, i.e. Chiefs, Braves, Browns, Panthers. Then there are the heavenly group, Angels, Saints, and Padres. Not to mention, Raiders, Vikings, Buccaneers, and Pirates. Any of these names some people somewhere can take offence with. Hey, just change them all@@@@@@@!!!!!!!  E_V

I agree with you 100% !   While they focus on these stupid trivial things, they are running our nation
into total ruin ! ! !    All I can say is, there is a fog of insanity sweeping our nation ! ! ! !

Tom  
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:39:28 AM by jtb3- » Logged
DougRuss
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 09:57:21 AM »

I agree with you 100% !   While they focus on these stupid trivial things, they are running our nation
into total ruin ! ! !    All I can say is, there is a fog of insanity sweeping our nation ! ! ! !

Tom  

agree agree

This "Politically Correct"  BS has to STOP !!!!   ballchain

Geosatpro HDVR 3500 ...Amiko A3 Receiver,.....8 ' Perforated Bud...Chaparral Corotor® II Plus...... Titanium ASC1 Positioner....
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: