LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
November 15, 2018, 12:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luken Communications to debut Rev'n automotive TV network on Dec. 1  (Read 13224 times)
Slayers
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

-Rock Chalk Jayhawk Ku-

« on: November 25, 2014, 12:14:58 AM »

Luken Communications presents Revín, the latest addition to its television network portfolio. Revín, a network geared towards the performance enthusiast, is scheduled to launch on Dec. 1 with an initial reach of nearly 29 million U.S. households, covering 25.5 percent of the country.

"With proven content focusing on all things Revín, this new offering will include cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, events, auctions and more. Revín is sure to be a hit with fans and advertisers alike," officials said.

Full article link below...

Code:
http://www.chattanoogan.com/2014/11/3/287741/Luken-Communications-Unveils-New.aspx

Slayers

Testing (1)TBS.6922.PCIe Express Satellite TV Card On
Ubuntu-64-Bit-Linux...
Windows-8.1-64-Bit-Build-9600...
Windows-10-64-Bit-Build-10240....
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:48:20 AM »

Thanks for the news Slayers. I am definitely looking forward to REV'N going live Dec 1st.

thumbs_up

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: