LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
October 20, 2019, 03:04:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OCTOBER HALLOWEEN DEAL @ HYPERMEGASAT.COM  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50666.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATSC 3.0  (Read 11247 times)
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2019, 03:59:23 PM »

Well if the network says they are changing then they are changing. Seems pretty arrogant for anyone, (No Disrespect intended) to ask for a list of all call letters of stations when we all know dang good and well if you are an affiliate then you do what network says. Or you not a network anymore. So when the ABC top dog says they are switching then you is like it or not. In this case all the networks say they are committed. So go search all the stations that are network affiliated yourself. Probably keep you busy typing for a day or three. All I did was show the info about commitment... I didn't ask for a smart remark. Comments like that is why I don't bother posting anything anymore. Take care.

Sort of like all PBS kids stations being ATSC 3.0, correct? Sometimes we read what we want to read instead of what is written.

Nowhere in any of the links does it say any network will only allow ATSC 3.0 stations and not any ATSC 1.0 stations.

Again, a list of stations that will be transitioning to ATSC 3.0 in the next year or two would be nice. This would not be a long list if one was available.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:03:04 PM by elbandido » Logged
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: