LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
June 06, 2020, 08:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new channels ota here in indiana  (Read 920 times)
skymaster

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2020, 12:01:47 PM »

joeroscoe.
Im typically lazy at heart but used to work in the consruction and high voltage fields and also electronics. Im a firm believer that GOD didnt intend for man or woman to be 30 to 40 feet up unless we have wings. I am older with some issues and feel the paint pole is the easiest for me. the dipole lengths ,i have bult several with rod that are about 30 inches, and the wire dipole is 15 inches of wire each side. just tape it to the rod and hook up ur balun anyway you want. i cut the metal forks off mine and soldered the leads to the dipole and siliconed thenm and taped the whole thing. been running for quite awhile this way.

with the extendable paint pole you can experiment with height and see where you get a better signal. hope this helps ,good luck.

skymaster

6 ft dish , openbox z5,amiko alien receiver, glorystar dish,modified hughes net dish,10 ft wineguard mesh motorized for c band with ,modified wild blue dish,

future:tbs box usb to satellite receiver,.linkbox 9000 i hd local, 8 more ku dishes unless i can build or find a 6 ft ku.
skymaster

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2020, 12:03:12 PM »

just picked up another channel . 23.3 wishnet. bulletin news and weather. pretty cool.

skymaster

6 ft dish , openbox z5,amiko alien receiver, glorystar dish,modified hughes net dish,10 ft wineguard mesh motorized for c band with ,modified wild blue dish,

future:tbs box usb to satellite receiver,.linkbox 9000 i hd local, 8 more ku dishes unless i can build or find a 6 ft ku.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: