LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
November 14, 2018, 07:40:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WEYI 25.3 no longer BOUNCE, now TBD channel  (Read 455 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: June 04, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »

Just noticed this tonight on a new OTA scan here in Mid-Michigan

WEYI 25.3 is no longer BOUNCE TV, now it is the TBD channel.

Code:
http://tbd.com/schedule

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 06:59:30 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 09:02:32 AM »

Just noticed this tonight on a new OTA scan here in Mid-Michigan

WEYI 5.3 is no longer COZI TV, now it is the TBD channel.

Code:
http://tbd.com/schedule

Are you SURE you are getting WNEM 5.3, because it's still Cozi, and Cozi programming up here north of you. I'm watching Lassie right now... WBSF 46.3 changed to "CHARGE!" last week (from the better GRIT channel), and I posted that in another thread.

My nic on SatelliteGuys is Primestar31
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 06:59:09 PM »

Sorry for the confusion. I thought i was looking at 5.3, when in fact it is 25.3 WEYI. Used to be BOUNCE, now it is TBD channel.

So this Mux is now:

25.1 NBC
25.2 CW
25.3 TBD

I fixed this is the first thread so no one else gets confused by my mistake.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 08:33:43 PM »

Sorry for the confusion. I thought i was looking at 5.3, when in fact it is 25.3 WEYI. Used to be BOUNCE, now it is TBD channel.

So this Mux is now:

25.1 NBC
25.2 CW
25.3 TBD

I fixed this is the first thread so no one else gets confused by my mistake.

Ugh, there is not a single show I'm willing to watch on this so-called crap Network. Yuck. They couldn't have picked a worse choice. It's certainly worse than Bounce, and certainly worse than Charge! which just replaced Grit on 46-3.

jess73
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 11:24:24 PM »

Same here.  This comes in on 59.3 out of Fresno, Ca  along with C/W and Charge.  I think Wil Wheaton has something to do with TBD.  The content is not  for an old guy like me.  Jess out in California

9ft. c/ku Mesh button hook hor to hor. 4dtv922 slaved pansat2500,9500, az prem hd, and a cw3000 at the end of the loop. other boxes in the closet. got the 9500 from Hypermegasat! Can look from 55.5 to 139 west.
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 09:05:07 AM »

That channel is mainly aimed at FLINT area, which explains the original choice for BOUNCE, but doesn't come close to explaining what possibly could have gone through their minds to replace that with this "TBD" channel.

I can't imagine anybody in Flint that will ever watch it at all.

They must be getting paid big bucks to carry it. It's quite literally a garbage channel. I just don't see it lasting very long. Hopefully the replace it with Decades or H&I.

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 11:44:37 AM »

Yeah, its weird because it is obviously aimed at millenials, but millenials do not watch Over The Air TV like us old farts do .....

danristheman
LFTA Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 02:01:56 PM »

Expect for me casey i was born in 82
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:03 PM »

Expect for me casey i was born in 82

Well you are just a kid then!

LOL

danristheman
LFTA Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 12:40:01 AM »

I remember living in Connersville Indiana having to use bunny ears to try to get in channels from Indy and Cinci. Then they started to put stations in Dayton that helped out alot but it was fun trying to get those stations in. 
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: