LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
June 19, 2018, 09:10:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Puerto Rico - No Power, No Cell Signal, and Lots of Damage  (Read 1713 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: September 21, 2017, 06:02:58 PM »

Puerto Rico After Maria - No Power, No Cell Signal, and Lots of Damage

Folks, check the news headlines - they are saying the island may be without power for up to 6 months.

No cell service either- more than 95% of Puerto Rico’s wireless cell sites are currently out of service, the Federal Communications Commission said Thursday.

This is horrible destruction and things look to get much worse for the folks.

We have members of this forum who live there, many of them i think.

If you pray, please say prayers for these folks.

And anyone who does live there, and can find a way to get online, please let us know you are OK.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »

Once we get reliable contact with our brothers and sisters in the PR, maybe we can give them a little  $$ help as a group.  Not sure how to do it yet,  since it's likely to be like the wild west for the foreseeable future,  but I know of one member with a good heart who lives there and may be a good ear to the ground.  He used to go by the moniker carlospr, I've similar names recently,  so I'm not sure if he's changed his id

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Jeff S.
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 11:02:54 AM »

I agree that if we can help with troubles they are having there.

My thoughts are not to send money, but goods if possible. I cannot get a hold of my guy either down there. I do know there are a lot of satellite systems down there as cable is very expensive along with satellite services.

Two major issues down there.

1. The maritime law that is in place. It only allows USA vessels to carry goods to that state/country. This is why it is so expensive there. Congress knows this but the kick-backs from these shipping companies is to great to pass away that controls the goods to come into only on USA flagged vessels.

2. The electrical grid. The movie "The Distinguished Gentleman"  staring Eddie Murphy is based on true action that happen in Congress with Florida. Great fun movie to watch.  We are fighting the same issues here in Wisconsin where we have to run power line 178 miles because the sun shines and the wind blows only in the Western Half of Wisconsin. This is where corruption in politics comes to these two areas of Florida and Puerto Rico. "Why do we use power lines instead of burying the wire"? The reason, there is no money in it to bury power lines for the Power Line Companies. Now people in Florida and Puerto Rico have no power because of greed. They pay-off the politicians and then they indicate it is too expensive to bury power lines. This is nothing but lies as we exposed this in Wisconsin last year. But the PSC in their appointed corruption allow these ugly power lines to come in when we have no need for the power in the first place.

So if we want to help the people, we need to bury the power lines. One storm here in Wisconsin, the lines will come down onto the Interstate and then kill or hurt-someone. Why, because of the corruption in our Governments.

If we cannot provide them with goods, then we need to support them with a political backing to get rid of the corruption instilled on them by our Federal Government. Lower the costs of goods coming into the country will allow us "the people of the USA" to actually go there or even possibly live there in retirement. That is why the young people are leaving, to costly to live there which in turn has hurt the economy and no jobs. 

We should deem all Political Parties as "Enemy's of the State". Sounds crazy, but we need to start taking back our government or we are going to go down the crapper!

Sorry if I went off base, but we have studied these issues for a long time and its time to start asking the hard questions to our politicians, WHY!

Jeff Schumann

philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »

We should deem all Political Parties as "Enemy's of the State". Sounds crazy, but we need to start taking back our government or we are going to go down the crapper!

amen

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: