LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
October 18, 2018, 12:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Updated IPTV List for Manhattan RC-1978 HD 012418 >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=47345.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rev. Billy Graham passes away at 99  (Read 1496 times)
Slayers
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

-Rock Chalk Jayhawk Ku-

« on: February 21, 2018, 12:13:18 PM »

The Rev. Billy Graham, a prominent Christian evangelist, has passed away, Fox News reports.
He was 99.
Graham, who lived in western North Carolina, has provided counsel to generations of U.S. presidents, beginning with Harry S. Truman.
Staging revivals that he called “crusades” around the world, the founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has reached untold millions of people in person.

Read more...

Code:
http://fox8.com/2018/02/21/the-rev-billy-graham-passes-away-at-99/

Slayers

Testing (1)TBS.6922.PCIe Express Satellite TV Card On
Ubuntu-64-Bit-Linux...
Windows-8.1-64-Bit-Build-9600...
Windows-10-64-Bit-Build-10240....
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:06:09 PM »

RIP Billy Graham

amen

Evangelist Billy Graham - a confidant to presidents, a guiding light to generations of American evangelicals and a globe-trotting preacher who converted millions to Christianity

The skinny preacher with the booming voice evangelized to nearly 215 million people over six decades and prayed with US presidents from Harry Truman to Barack Obama.

Several presidents, including Lyndon B. Johnson, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, relied closely on his spiritual counsel.

Graham is reported to have persuaded more than 3 million people to commit their lives to Christianity and his preaching was heard in 185 of the world's 195 countries, according to the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

"He was probably the dominant religious leader of his era. No more than one or two popes, perhaps one or two other people, could come close to what he achieved," said William Martin, a former historian at Rice University

REST IN PEACE BILLY GRAHAM

'Well done, good and faithful servant"  

amen

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:08:44 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: