LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
September 20, 2018, 10:17:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eutelsat 113 West A at 113.0W, missing channels  (Read 237 times)
lucky7

« on: March 24, 2018, 09:02:51 AM »

It appears that I'm not welcomed here. I joined on 4/1/13 and made my first post last Saturday but the text was crossed out. What does that mean? I'm a member of several satellite forums and never had this problem. I would like to continue using your site where I have learned a lot. Am I welcomed here?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:19:36 AM by lucky7 » Logged
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:20:45 PM »

Hello lucky7,

Sorry i did not see this post until now.

I do not know why your text was crossed out on your original post, but i expect you hit the (strikethrough) button on accident when you were typing your post. It is the  button that looks like an "S" with a line going through it. Above the smilies, 2nd row of buttons up, 4th from the left.

I see this is your first post since you joined 5 years ago. That is a new record i think between joining and posting! LOL~  

Anyways, you are 100% welcome here!

Let us know if you need some help with something, otherwise, see you in the forums ......

welcomeani

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
wildcat374

wildcat374

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 08:28:19 PM »

HELLO LUCKY 7 nice to see you on here . welcomeani welcomeani

unimesh 10" with chaparral c/ku band   octagon sx88 linkbox 9000i  geosat pro 3500... 90 cm dish ku sonicview hd 8000.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: