LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
November 15, 2018, 12:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Linkbox 9000i HD V169 Firmware Update 102918  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=49798.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Channel - Knapsack for hope - G19 97.0W Ku  (Read 570 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: June 14, 2018, 08:21:47 PM »

New Channel - Knapsack for hope - G19 97.0W Ku

On TP 12115 V 22420

720 x 576 MPEG-2

Apid 1002, Vpid 1001, PCR 1001

Scans in as "Knapsack for hope"

Showing a slate says - Satellite Datacasting

Weird

Cool

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
mopat

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 07:45:52 AM »

Toosheh -knapsack in Persian- is the biggest file casting satellite channel worldwide and currently distributes content to Iran and neighboring countries. Using already installed home satellite systems, users receive up to 8GB of digital files otherwise inaccessible to them. Toosheh addresses current Internet limitations in Iran due to high cost, slow speed, and filtering (censorship).

There are 3 YAHSAT satellites 52.5E, 47.5E, and 20W.  11766Mhz Vertical 22420

File casting is a data transfer technology that requires no hardware other than the conventional home TV satellite set-up box. Using this technology, digital data such as web content and e-books are embeded in a standard TV stream and send it over a satellite TV broadcast channel. The files are then recovered at the receiving end by recording the satellite TV stream and using free Extractor software to extract the embedded files and view on mobile or PC.

I was not aware knapsack was used in this hemisphere.  This may be starting a service in Venezuela.
Mochila for Hope?

WS9036 dish, Spitfire Lnb, Powermax SG9120 rotor, .
10' solid dish with C1-PLL, TBS6982 card running SmartDVB
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:26:16 PM »

Thank you for this info mopat

very interesting

smiley

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Copykat
Visiting Mod

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:22:37 AM »

I followed the instructions onscreen, downloaded the Toosheh software and recorded a couple of hours of the channel.  The software luckily runs under WINE on Linux and it was able to extract several folders of files on my computer.  Content included folders of mp3 music, equipment manuals, the Toosheh software, a TED talk video, and wallpaper images.  Interesting concept...
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 07:06:03 PM »

I followed the instructions onscreen, downloaded the Toosheh software and recorded a couple of hours of the channel.  The software luckily runs under WINE on Linux and it was able to extract several folders of files on my computer.  Content included folders of mp3 music, equipment manuals, the Toosheh software, a TED talk video, and wallpaper images.  Interesting concept...

Thanks for trying this out and letting us know it actually works.

omg

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 10:36:00 PM »

Knapsack for hope - G19 97.0W Ku

Still ITC as of 10/28/18

smoke

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: