LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 28, 2020, 10:53:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 121519  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: support your fta dealer  (Read 224 times)
skymaster

« on: June 29, 2018, 11:51:04 PM »

skymaster here,

i was just thinking, since hyper puts up a great website like this with a great forum and sathints etc, we as forum community should show our appreciation by buying at least one item from him this week.After all , he is continuing this great forum of ours.this would be our contribution  for independence day. especially for me , i don't use the pizza pan dish companies for my entertainment.

just a thought.
hyper I'm going to start my orders this month starting tonight. then next month I'm buying that link box 9000 i hd local grin

skymaster

6 ft dish , openbox z5,amiko alien receiver, glorystar dish,modified hughes net dish,10 ft wineguard mesh motorized for c band with ,modified wild blue dish,

future:tbs box usb to satellite receiver,.linkbox 9000 i hd local, 8 more ku dishes unless i can build or find a 6 ft ku.
skymaster

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 03:00:17 AM »

hyper,
 i just recently bought 3 items from u.
brackets lnbf and switch i think. too late in the early morning.

lets keep the ball rolling people. smiley

6 ft dish , openbox z5,amiko alien receiver, glorystar dish,modified hughes net dish,10 ft wineguard mesh motorized for c band with ,modified wild blue dish,

future:tbs box usb to satellite receiver,.linkbox 9000 i hd local, 8 more ku dishes unless i can build or find a 6 ft ku.
skymaster

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 03:03:33 AM »

why am i doing this?

well i needed the parts and i realized after doing an hour long internet search , that there are a lot of  fat dealers that have gone under.

so, we need to do a calling of arms so to speak and support those who support us in our endeavors.

skymaster

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 11:47:44 AM »

Thank you skymaster!

We TRULY appreciate your business.

agree

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 08:03:04 PM »

Topic Stickied!

agree

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: