LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
December 16, 2018, 07:38:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 97west knapsack for hope channel  (Read 492 times)
skymaster

« on: September 30, 2018, 10:16:27 PM »

searching 97w and found this channel again. this time it is giving instructions on how to download the data that is being broadcast. put in an usb in ur sat receiver usb port, press record note the duration time and press stop after the duration time. to open these files you need to download the knapsack extractor which works on windows

pretty cool!!!!!

transponder 12115, verticle polarity , symbol rate 22425, fec 3/4, satellite 97w.

6 ft dish , openbox z5,amiko alien receiver, glorystar dish,modified hughes net dish,10 ft wineguard mesh motorized for c band with xbox,modified wild blue dish,
if i passed out on my dish, i would be beamed all thru the universe.
the pic is  my grandson.:) he is actually wondering why i have a low quality signal on my receiver.:).grandpa twist the lnbf!!!!

future:tbs box usb to satellite receiver,.linkbox 9000 i hd local, 8 more ku dishes unless i can build or find a 6 ft ku.
mopat

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:06:27 AM »

Knapsack for Hope has software which works with both Windows or Android.

You can download file extractor software from here:

Code:
https://knapsackforhope.org/software/

I thought the primary (current) target for Toosheh was Iran;  I do not understand why this is being used on Galaxy 19.
Possibly to expose US immigrants to the system and its use in hopes of getting the word back to Iran??
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:08:11 AM by mopat » Logged

WS9036 dish, Spitfire Lnb, Powermax SG9120 rotor, .
10' solid dish with C1-PLL, TBS6982 card running SmartDVB
skymaster

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 10:56:41 AM »

mopat ,

you are correct.

being used to send info, ebooks, news concerning local events not allowed to be aired  on iranian television. i think u are right about the coverage for the usa.

unless someone knows that something is going to happen and is preparing for it. just a conspiracy thought. grin.

yes i have several transceivers hidden away in a seal box for just these events and while I'm watching our newer tv that can monitor us, I'm wearing my aluminum foil hat to deflect any mind altering waves. grin grin. yes i watch x files. just thought i would bring some dry humor.

on a serious note,it could be a way to allow areas in this country like mine that is severely lacking internet. no cable internet,no fiber, only one telephone hardline company but very very unreliable here. and so my son and i use a data package from straight talk . unlimited package for 55 a month. and so far its fast, we have 3 computers and a tv box that we download shows etc, . very very reliable. bought the for the cost of the data card and the package card came with it.phone and data card for 55 plus or minus not including tax. it was the online deal.

skymaster

6 ft dish , openbox z5,amiko alien receiver, glorystar dish,modified hughes net dish,10 ft wineguard mesh motorized for c band with xbox,modified wild blue dish,
if i passed out on my dish, i would be beamed all thru the universe.
the pic is  my grandson.:) he is actually wondering why i have a low quality signal on my receiver.:).grandpa twist the lnbf!!!!

future:tbs box usb to satellite receiver,.linkbox 9000 i hd local, 8 more ku dishes unless i can build or find a 6 ft ku.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 09:32:48 PM »

10/28/18

Knapsack is still up and ITC.

shocked

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: