LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
December 14, 2018, 10:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Linkbox 9000i HD V169 Firmware Update 102918  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=49798.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CBN Launches 24/7 Christian News Channel  (Read 1306 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: October 06, 2018, 08:43:45 PM »

CBN Launches 24/7 Christian News Channel to Report News Secular Media Won't Cover
By Jeannie Law , Christian Post Reporter | Oct 6, 2018 11:33 AM

Christian Broadcasting Network launched CBN News Channel this month, the first 24-hour Christian news channel that will broadcast national and international news stories that aren't being reported by the secular mainstream media.

"CBN News Channel will report on stories that people are not hearing about, or are not getting the full story," Gordon Robertson, CEO of CBN, told The Christian Post on Thursday.

"There is Christian persecution taking place in the Middle East and also in Russia, China and India that no one is covering, except for maybe the BBC," he said. "The typical coverage of Israel focuses on the latest terror attack and ignores the larger story of the innovation that Israel supplies to the whole world.

Robertson maintained that their news channel will expose viewers to "things they're not hearing in the secular media."

When asked about media bias and how the new network will maintain journalistic integrity, Robertson assured that they will show no bias in their reporting.

"CBN News does not seek to be combative or to become part of the story. Instead, we respect our guests and allow them to speak freely. We prefer to let our audience make up their own minds about whether to believe or disagree with what the interviewer is saying. We have been consistent with this approach with interviewees from all sides of the political spectrum, from President Trump to Hillary Clinton," Robertson said.

CBN News Channel will be available in 15 markets, including Los Angeles, Atlanta, Detroit, St. Louis and Nashville. For those who don't live in those cities, the channel can also be streamed online at CBN News Channel.com or the CBN News app.....................

Read more here:

Code:
https://www.christianpost.com/news/cbn-launches-24-7-christian-news-channel-to-report-news-secular-media-wont-cover-227803/

th_clap

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
El_Viejo
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 09:21:21 PM »

Tnx, Hyper, for posting it!

E_V
The old tomcat sat on the backyard fence, his feet were full of blisters; his head was up and his tail was down, and the wind blew through his whiskers.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS AMD64 ASUS M4A7XTD EVO
True FTA: DMSI Hotdish90 (37") for 91W, 97W and 103W; Samsung JS851C11 (33") for 123W ITC; DN pro plus for 118 ITC & 125W; Winegard DS3101 1Meter 103W, Prodelin 1.2m for 99W-C.    All going to a Amiko Nano HD, an OpenBox S9, Linkbox 9000i Local, and Manhattan 1978.
joeroscoe1957
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 08:18:59 PM »

It's about time someone does . Good News . Thanks  !!
clucas

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 03:31:55 AM »

Instead of streaming it, is it the one being broadcast on G28 @89W 4005V 6111 as posted on Lyngsat?

Carl
AZBox Elite, Geosatpro Micro HD
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 06:11:10 PM »

Instead of streaming it, is it the one being broadcast on G28 @89W 4005V 6111 as posted on Lyngsat?

I do not think so, as that CBN News has been there for quite awhile, plus it was only active at certain times. And this channel is supposed to be new, but i guess i do not know for sure if they are the same thing. I will have to do some research.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:06:08 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 09:38:20 PM »

I wish they would put this channel out in my market on OTA.

agree

El_Viejo
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 10:54:59 PM »

This site contains the 15 initial markets for OTA. Also. how to stream it. If you think this is duplicate, remove it. Viejo

Code:
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2018/october/the-christian-broadcasting-network-launches-news-channel-the-first-24-hour-news-channel-from-a-christian-perspective

E_V
The old tomcat sat on the backyard fence, his feet were full of blisters; his head was up and his tail was down, and the wind blew through his whiskers.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS AMD64 ASUS M4A7XTD EVO
True FTA: DMSI Hotdish90 (37") for 91W, 97W and 103W; Samsung JS851C11 (33") for 123W ITC; DN pro plus for 118 ITC & 125W; Winegard DS3101 1Meter 103W, Prodelin 1.2m for 99W-C.    All going to a Amiko Nano HD, an OpenBox S9, Linkbox 9000i Local, and Manhattan 1978.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 05:05:34 PM »

Thank you El_Viejo!

Now we need someone to figure out how to get the url (xml) for the IPTV version so we can add that to our FTA receivers for those of us that are not in these 15 markets for OTA.

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 08:39:30 PM »

If you have a GEOSATpro HDVR3500 FTA Receiver, this channel is now in your IPTV line-up under the Glorystar section.

Plays great.

th_clap

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: