LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
December 19, 2018, 08:20:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ASC1 Positioner New Firmware + Loader/Editor 2.0  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=36472.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IBC 2018: Intelsats R. Cerbone on CellSat, EpicNG, 4K/8K, Impact of 5G on C Band  (Read 287 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« on: October 09, 2018, 06:07:38 PM »

IBC 2018 Reflections: Intelsatís Rob Cerbone on CellSat, EpicNG, 4K/8K Contribution, and the Impact of 5G on Satellite

By: Jason Dachman, Chief Editor
Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 5:09 pm

Intelsat was at IBC 2018 showcasing its latest transmission and contribution services, including the CellSat hybrid bonded-cellular/satellite solution (in partnership with Dejero) and the launch of the EpicNG High Throughput Satellite service. In addition, Intelsat highlighted several recent customer wins, including a contract extension for satellite services with Mexicoís Grupo Televisa.

During the show, SVG sat down with Intelsat VP/GM, Media, Rob Cerbone to discuss how the North American market has embraced CellSat and its upcoming launch in Europe, how Intelsat EpicNG satellites can serve Intelsatís occasional-use (OU) customers, whether heís seeing increased demand for 4K and 8K contribution services, and how the rise of 5G will impact C-band spectrum and the satellite sector overall.

Full Story Here:

Code:
https://www.svgeurope.org/blog/headlines/ibc-2018-reflections-intelsats-rob-cerbone-on-cellsat-epicng-4k-8k-contribution-and-the-impact-of-5g-on-satellite/

undecided

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: