LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 28, 2020, 11:29:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 121519  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SatSignature.com Website Changes  (Read 212 times)
Titanium
Honored Member

« on: December 07, 2018, 03:32:29 PM »

Received this today from SatSgnature.

Website changes

We've made a change to the website that you probably need to know about. You now need to create an account to see the live spectrum.
Go to:
Code:
https://satsignature.com/register
    Enter your email address, password and we'll send you a verification email.
    Click on the email verification.
    Happy Analyzing

You won't be able to access the spectrum until you've verified your email address. If you don't receive the verification email, it could be one of the following:
    The mail server blocked it.
    The mail server delayed the delivery of the message, this is very common.
    Went to your spam/junk folder.
    Something went wrong on our end.
    If you've waited a good amount of time and still have not received the email, email us from the account you've registered to the site with and we can see what's going on.

If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to reach out. You can give us a call at (480) 360-5253 or email
Code:
contact@satsignature.com

Thanks!
SatSignature
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 05:28:10 PM by Hyper » Logged

Titanium Satellite
Brian Gohl - AI6US
Proud to Support LegalFreeTo Air
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 05:28:45 PM »

Thanks for the heads up!

ty

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 08:23:14 PM »

This is probably old news for most of you who know about this site, but just in case you missed it, this was announced April 15, 2019, by email.

At SatSignature, we are always striving to make our services faster, more reliable and better for our customers. We work hard every day to create a flawless experience and keep adding new and exciting features.

We're announcing SatSignature will be moving to a subscription-based model over the next few weeks. This income will help us scale and improve our current offerings by adding more equipment, satellites and focusing on customer needs.

Will you still have a free account?
Yes. The Hobby free plan will only allow you to see a spectrum plot that will be updated once every 24 hours. This is for the users that only need help to identify a satellite.

If you need analyzer features and feeds that update/refresh at a constant rate of 45 seconds or less, then you'll need to go to our Analyzer plan ($30/person/month). This plan will allow you to use SatSignature as you have over the past 3 years. If you need advanced carrier monitoring capabilities you will have to upgrade to one of our plans we'll be releasing at a later date.

A few reasons if you didn't already know why it's worth having a subscription:
24/7 immediate access to multiple 3rd party analyzers and antennas without having to bother someone to give you access.
Use our online analyzer as you would've with your own. Change center frequency, span, Min/Max hold, etc...
Verify your uplink/downlink and troubleshoot intermittent uplink problems by spotting abnormalities fast from anywhere online.
Watch and log RF Interference problems.
Timestamped satellite activity.
Equipment verification.

Thank you to all the companies and users that have supported us over the years!

If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to reach out. You can email us at:

Code:
contact@satsignature.com

Best regards,

- SatSignature

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:13:17 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 10:15:35 PM »

Satellite Spectrum Analyzer and Monitoring Platform

Real-time spectrum analysis, carrier monitoring, and transport analysis using our cloud-based platform.

SATSIGNATURE.COM

Code:
https://satsignature.com

« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:19:42 PM by Hyper » Logged

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: