LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
July 22, 2019, 03:58:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Linkbox 9000i HD V169 Firmware Update  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=49798.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Product Review - Edision OS MIO 4K Enigma2 Receiver  (Read 7228 times)
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 01:50:51 PM »

A two tuner or dual DVB-S2X version of this receiver should be available soon. (OS MIO4k+)
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 11:55:55 PM »

There has been some interest and questions about scan reports.
We took a stock, SatDreamGr image and customized it specifically for North America. One feature that was added is scan reports. A scan report is made after every scan is completed. These reports are stored in the temporary folder of the receiver (/tmp), or will be stored on usb drive if a folder is made for them. Scan reports for my receiver are stored on a network computer and are not deleted. This feature is available only in TNAP image. It is my custom design, and I hope to expand on it in the future. Scan reports are a work-in-progress. A few examples of ku blindscan reports are attached.
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 03:52:10 PM »

Blindscanning and reception of transponders using T2mi (T2-MI) streams is being tested. The channels that are on these types of transponders have an excellent picture.
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2019, 03:31:00 PM »

32APSK with a symbol rate above 45000 also confirmed working. A basketball game for the WNBA is starting now. This 32APSK mux looks great! A short video is in the link.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!yocSyI5b!DEKQQJz_aSOhnG7fTXlX_n84MaYnSKWGJPG3gV8WCSE
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2019, 06:53:30 PM »

There has been some interest and questions about scan reports.
We took a stock, SatDreamGr image and customized it specifically for North America. One feature that was added is scan reports. A scan report is made after every scan is completed. These reports are stored in the temporary folder of the receiver (/tmp), or will be stored on usb drive if a folder is made for them. Scan reports for my receiver are stored on a network computer and are not deleted. This feature is available only in TNAP image. It is my custom design, and I hope to expand on it in the future. Scan reports are a work-in-progress. A few examples of ku blindscan reports are attached.

This is really cool. Scan reports are good to have and save for your own reference, or to share with others. I think i have to get me one of these Edision OS MIO 4K's. Thanks for the work you (and others) are doing to develop the TNAP image. This is good for the hobby for sure, and Im thinking Enigma 2 is the future of this hobby.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
norman881

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2019, 11:00:28 AM »

32APSK with a symbol rate above 45000 also confirmed working. A basketball game for the WNBA is starting now. This 32APSK mux looks great! A short video is in the link.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!yocSyI5b!DEKQQJz_aSOhnG7fTXlX_n84MaYnSKWGJPG3gV8WCSE

Greetings

I just got my Edision OS MIO 4K with the SatDreamGR image. Is there a tutorial that gives the order of what I need to install/activate and in what order?

Thanks
Norman

10 FT Winegard Pinnacle w/Venture 36" Maxie Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator
90 cm Fortec w/DG380 and Avenger PLL LNBF
Amiko HD265 & Linkbox 9000i Local
Titanium ASC1 Polarity Actuator Controller & C1 PLL LNBF
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »

There is no need to activate anything.  Go to the Tuner setup menu and enter the lnb, switch , and motor information for your antenna system. Then blindscan for channels and watch tv. It would be a good idea to start a seperate thread if you need step by step information on how to do this.
norman881

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2019, 10:54:30 AM »

There is no need to activate anything.  Go to the Tuner setup menu and enter the lnb, switch , and motor information for your antenna system. Then blindscan for channels and watch tv. It would be a good idea to start a seperate thread if you need step by step information on how to do this.

Thanks elbandido!  I will start a separate thread since I have 2 more questions.

10 FT Winegard Pinnacle w/Venture 36" Maxie Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator
90 cm Fortec w/DG380 and Avenger PLL LNBF
Amiko HD265 & Linkbox 9000i Local
Titanium ASC1 Polarity Actuator Controller & C1 PLL LNBF
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: