LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
December 13, 2019, 10:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions on my new linkbox 9000i Local  (Read 1462 times)
MAA

« on: April 10, 2019, 01:57:23 PM »

Hello, I am so happy my Linkbox is here!!! Thanks, Rick's Satellite for the super fast delivery. It has actually been here a day or two, but I had to put the Sat Dish together and didn't get a chance to open it until today. I am looking at my Installation screen, click on Satellite Setup, Sat List is in Yellow, everything below is gray and the down button will not take me down. When I click Sat List I go to a list of Sats. How do I set up my motor? I find nothing about USALS.
cpr43
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 03:11:44 PM »

I read on your previous post that you ordered from Hyper (Hypermegasat). Maybe you're mixing things up??
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:54:22 AM by cpr43 » Logged

Proud to be a subscription-free household - FTA & OTA only
(1) Openbox X5,(1) Linkbox 8000HD Local, X2 Premium II & III HD
(2) 10' SAM I/Channel Master (2) 6 Footer Channel Master
MAA

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »

I bought a beautiful dish from one place, a receiver, I wish I had researched better, from another place and a motor and linkbox from Rick's. Rick's also has a forum and to be honest, I get confused as to which forum I am on at times.   
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

They call me Heat Miser

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 06:21:16 PM »

That is OK. We would LOVE to have your business at HyperMegaSat.com, but it does not really matter where you bought your gear, if you need help just let us know, that is what this forum is all about.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
MAA

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 05:57:05 AM »

We have had bad weather with high winds lately and my dish must have moved a little. I am now getting Amazing Facts and Amazing Discoveries on Galaxy 3C. When this rain stops and it dries out a bit my husband will set the pole in concrete for me. Until then I will just be happy to get what I can.
When I do reset the pole and get it pointed correctly again, do I clear everything out of the receiver or will the blind scan reset everything back on the correct sats?

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

They call me Heat Miser

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 01:35:48 PM »

I would recommend clearing everything out (channels) and doing a new fresh blind scan for each sat once the install is final.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: