LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
December 13, 2019, 09:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BLACK FRIDAY DEALS @ HYPERMEGASAT.COM  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50699.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WNEM TV5, WEYI, WBSF re-pack, rescan  (Read 1760 times)
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2019, 09:44:49 PM »

Scanned this afternoon and still no WAQP-49.

TCT HD, TCT SD, LIGHT TV, missing.

TCT and Light tv is on 91w, C-band in the same mux. 3966 V DVB-S2 8PSK 5600-3/4

Comes in perfect on my Sami 7.5ft dish. I only care about Light Tv anyway.

So we are covered for now.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 10:41:13 PM by MikeBear » Logged

My nic on SatelliteGuys is Primestar31
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 12:24:54 PM »

WBSF-46 TIVO guide data now fixed as of yesterday..

I just received this yesterday as a Facebook PM reply to WAQP-49:

"We apologize for your loss of signal and our late response to your complaint. For the next several weeks, TCT will be making changes to the antennas, which may cause a loss of signal. However, the good news is that these changes will improve the quality and reach with the Gospel. Please be patient, and thanks for being so loyal to TCT. Have a blessed day!"

MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 06:33:02 PM »

I just received this email from Tivo tech support: Frequencies for WAQP 49.1-49.3 have been updated to 36.

So, their Tivo guide data is fixed. Hopefully they'll get their antenna fixed soon.

I have confirmed with a guy in Saginaw, and a guy in Flushing, that they can receive WAQP-49 right now, even if I can't due to their lower power because of the defective antenna.

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

They call me Heat Miser

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 11:27:26 AM »

I am still not receiving the TCT mux also. Good to know they are working on it and it will be back soon (hopefully).

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2019, 08:35:37 PM »

Saturday night 6/29 at just past 9pm, we received a few minutes of WAQP-49 on RF36 for a couple minutes. It barely decoded, but is clearly up and broadcasting, albeit at a much lower power level. We are presently about 2 miles North of the digital cliff area for whatever power they are running at.

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

They call me Heat Miser

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2019, 05:38:47 PM »

Hmmmm.  I will have to check WAQP here.

My WNEM5 has seemed a bit weaker since the change.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2019, 01:59:32 PM »

I have had WAQP come in several times lately, but it's still running at a much lower power level, and doesn't stay locked permanently as of yet. It can go up to 25% signal level, and it will NOT lock. When it has locked, it's been up to 49% signal level.

So, they are definitely broadcasting, but apparently don't have the damaged permanent RF36 antenna repaired and/or a new one installed as of yet.

MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2019, 04:17:39 PM »

They haven't announced it so far as I can see, but WAQP-49 is finally running at FULL power as of this morning, 8/9/2019.

They installed the new antenna last Saturday, but must have been waiting for that before installing whatever else needed to be done to hook up to it.

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: