LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
July 17, 2019, 10:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Linkbox 9000i HD V169 Firmware Update  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=49798.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eutelsat 117 and Simon Bolivar  (Read 148 times)
KINGBICHO

« on: July 09, 2019, 03:15:57 AM »

Hello everyone I'm back from a long hiatus. Go my BUD working again.  I need to ask before I go up to the roof and make adjustments.

1. Is Honduras mux still up on Eutelsat 117 C ? Cant seem to find it blind scan

2. Is there any channels ITC on Eutelsat 117 Ku?

3. Is there anything on Simon Bolivar C band ? I while back I used to get a low signal with a few channels but dont know if the Venezuelan crisis made the government stop uploading channels.

Any imput is much appreciated.

Thank you all!!
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 07:55:55 AM »

Attached are blindscan logs set for free channels on the satellites you asked about.
KINGBICHO

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 03:22:33 AM »

Thank you for your help. It took me a while to open your xml file from my android. I guess I have to get up on the roof and fix the LNB...does it matter what satellite I choose to fix it from or is it always best to fix it from the true south satellite? I'm located zip 92405. I am getting channels already just not all of them
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 06:50:11 AM »

I always try to use the satellite that is South for adjustments. You can use any satellite for adjustments, but the center satellite in your arc (True South), or one close to it seems to work best for dish alignment.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: