LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 28, 2020, 11:53:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 121519  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Religious HD Channels  (Read 186 times)
techristian
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« on: October 20, 2019, 01:20:42 PM »

103 west ku

11829/v/4799 ....

FEC 3/4

dvb-s2(qpsk)

1080i_30

NAME MULTI SITE

If my LNB isn't set up properly , this may be at a different frequency.

that was shadow mountain community church
  a temporary feed we will see next week

Dan
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:30:16 PM by techristian » Logged

teachmedrums.com
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 08:19:07 PM »

Thanks for the info. If you can narrow down when they broadcast that would be helpful.

Here is their website:

Code:
http://www.shadowmountain.org/

Shadow Mountain Community Church is an evangelical church pastored by Dr. David Jeremiah and is located in El Cajon, California, San Diego County.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
techristian
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 12:13:17 PM »

This was Sunday a few weeks ago in HD.I posted around 1:20 , so let's say to be looking for it between noon and 1:15 pm

Dan

teachmedrums.com
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 06:32:44 PM »

Not a HD channel, but there is a full time radio channel on the same satellite named < Sonlife Radio Network.
I did not see this radio channel posted anywhere, so I thought you might want to know about it. This radio channel is on a very strong transponder.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »

Not a HD channel, but there is a full time radio channel on the same satellite named < Sonlife Radio Network.
I did not see this radio channel posted anywhere, so I thought you might want to know about it. This radio channel is on a very strong transponder.

I was not aware of this channel elbandido, thanks for posting this!

shocked

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: