LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
June 06, 2020, 02:37:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: STAB HH-90 Ku Band Dish Motor ON SALE  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50773.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been Sick with Pneumonia  (Read 1164 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 08:13:37 PM »

Hi jps,  You said you "I got a beautiful picture on Intelsat21w and intelsat34wa few days a go. Now I get NOTHING."

I would suggest if you are SURE your dish did not move due to wind, etc..  pick 1 of those 2 sats where you had good signal a couple days ago and park the dish there, and put it on one of the Transponders where you were getting a good signal, then check your receiver antenna set-up menu and make sure all settings are correct LNB LO DISEQC ETC (very important if you re-set the Linkbox), and if all of that is good time to check coax cable etc..

undecided

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: