LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
June 06, 2020, 04:53:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 121519  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amiko mini hd se help  (Read 425 times)
BarnacK

« on: April 29, 2020, 11:18:52 AM »

looking for north american firmware for the amiko mini hd se , somehow i loaded a "western" file, all of north america has been deleted, can't seem to find anything to fix this issue, and i have no back up file for this receiver....thanks
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 06:30:27 PM »

looking for north american firmware for the amiko mini hd se , somehow i loaded a "western" file, all of north america has been deleted, can't seem to find anything to fix this issue, and i have no back up file for this receiver....thanks

BarnacK, head over to Satelliteguys forum, and send a message to the mod named KE4EST. He sold those receivers, and likely has the firmware

Code:
satelliteguys.us

My nic on SatelliteGuys is Primestar31
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"I'm Batman"

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 06:09:35 PM »

Yeah, sorry BarnacK, but we do not have any firmware for the Amiko's here currently. But good advice from MikeBear, and KE4EST is a good guy and should be able to help you out. If we have enough Amiko users here, we could start a support section, and include factory firmware/user guides etc.. if that is available to post on forums with permission. You guys let me know if we should do that. And let us know when you get it working again BarnacK. Good luck.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: