LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
January 21, 2021, 03:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solomend 800 HD PVR Review  (Read 99878 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

Birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards

« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »

Solomend 800 HD got mine today so for working great very easy to set up good motor control works with switches to great receiver                   thanks hyper

Its a great receiver! You are welcome billay, thanks for your business, and thanks for posting your results so far.

;D

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2010, 09:35:32 PM »

Whats up with this!Are they changing the name?

Code:
http://www.wydvb.com/NewsInfo_124.html

Yes, exactly. They wont produce it under the Solomend name again.

We will have the Opensat S9 HD here soon. Go here for news on this receiver:

http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=3547.0

All the same features, all the same software support.

In the meantime, we have 10 pcs of the Solomend 800 HD in stock.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
luchopedro

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2011, 08:15:37 AM »

presise solomend help my hd pvr receiver 800 will stay on standby aload to put a file but still the same. q aya anyone gone through this and see if I get a hand is dead thanks to all my email is (luisrodri1956@hotmail.com) I am in Montevideo, Uruguay
luchopedro

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2011, 08:17:40 AM »

presise solomend help my hd pvr receiver 800 will stay on standby aload to put a file but still the same. q aya anyone gone through this and see if I get a hand is dead thanks to all my email is (luisrodri1956@hotmail.com) I am in Montevideo, Uruguay
luchopedro

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2011, 08:51:56 AM »

good day friend if I have tried many times but nothing I would appreciate if you have at hand a asloader and the last file. conosco q I say the subject by other teams like the fix without difilcultades azbox. but this receiver I can not but hope helps keep fighting and I'm wing order if you need anything this ami q luis alcanse Greetings from Montevideo, Uruguay
tracieok
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2011, 01:04:25 PM »

You might check with the company you purchased your soloman from to see if its still under warranty as it sounds like it has a boot load problem.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2021, 12:02:25 AM »

It has been over 10 years now since the Solomend 800 was introduced to the North America market by HyperMegaSat.com

This was the first DVB-S2 receiver in North America.

Later became the Openbox S9 HD.

I know of at least one of these (Solomend) still working.

If you own one, and it works still, please reply.

grin

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 12:04:58 AM by Hyper » Logged

cyberham

You CAN receive C-band on a 1.2m dish!

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2021, 07:39:54 AM »

I have the Openbox S9 sitting in my active receiver area. It works well and is compatible with current satellites since it supports DVB-S2. I've never had any hardware trouble with it. I bought it used for $40 years ago. What I like about old receivers is they were built like tanks and just look like they will go on operating forever.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:30:59 PM by Hyper » Logged

VA1CQ: Motorized 1.2m dish for 22W to 113W C- and Ku-bands. Can swap between Titanium C1PLL LNBF/CS1 conical scalar for C-band and Avenger PLL321S-2 universal LNB for Ku-band. Fixed 1m dishes for 30W and experimental Ku. Edision OS Mio+, GeosatPro microHD, Openbox S9, Fortec Star Mercury II, Coolsat 7000 receivers.
Chayim
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2021, 11:37:07 AM »

Still using my Solomend 800 that I purchased as a demo from Hyper. The HDMI isn't working, but I have it in the back room using the Component output and the picture is great. Also have an Openbox S9, working but not currently being used. This is a great receiver.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:30:46 PM by Hyper » Logged
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2021, 09:28:41 PM »

Still using my Solomend 800 that I purchased as a demo from Hyper. The HDMI isn't working, but I have it in the back room using the Component output and the picture is great. Also have an Openbox S9, working but not currently being used. This is a great receiver.

That is awesome Chayim!

I was hoping someone would still be using a Solomend 800 HD.

And you have a corded phone in the picture too.

Retro

thumbs_up

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 09:30:37 PM by Hyper » Logged

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: