LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
September 25, 2020, 03:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 121519  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone with a Geosatpro 90CM Dish and a STAB HH90 Motor together?  (Read 261 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

I regret nothing. The end.

« on: August 22, 2020, 11:34:37 AM »

Got a customer in CA who ordered these and he can not figure out how to assemble the 2 of them together. I do not seem to be able to get through to him on how this is done (communication issues). So i was wondering if anyone on here has these two can you upload a picture of how these bolt together so i can send that to him. A picture is worth 1000 words after all. Thanks in advance.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 07:42:45 PM »

Answering my own question. LOL!

Here is a pic (attached)

Also, a pretty good Youtube video is available from SatelliteAV showing how these 2 go together:
Code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcs92fIgSew

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 08:10:12 PM »

Another pic

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: