LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
December 04, 2020, 04:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fta recivers  (Read 749 times)
daniel cirulli

« on: September 24, 2020, 03:51:07 AM »

i am a little new to some areas of fta can anyone give me a review of this gt media v8x box does this thing do powervu automatically it is a legal box ebay sell hundreds each year...also I got an octagon box from rick how the hell do I get iptv I pay for wifi here I don't know if I use right ip address very confusing
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 11:01:52 AM »

It is Illegal to decrypt the encrypted services without authorization to do so.
PowerVu is a form of encryption so whatever needs to be done to open these channels will not be discussed here.

The Octagon box you bought from Rick is his problem. If iptv or other features do not work, then please discuss these issues with him. I own a couple of Octagon receivers, but do not use iptv. And I may not have the same model of Octagon as you do since the model you have is not listed. Someone else here may have ideas on what to do about iptv in the Octagon, but Rick should be the best source of information since he sells them.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

"Merry Christmas, Sh**ters Full."

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 08:17:16 PM »

daniel cirulli,

Forum Rules Here:

http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=6.0

This forum is for Free To Air discussions only.

Watching Powervu without authorization is illegal/piracy, and we do not condone that/support that here.

Thread Closed

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: