LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
February 26, 2021, 01:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 061320  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will you take the Covid vaccine?  (Voting closed: February 23, 2021, 09:31:40 PM)
YES - 9 (40.9%)
NO - 7 (31.8%)
UNDECIDED - 6 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL - Will you take the Covid vaccine?  (Read 1069 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

The NEW HYPERMEGASAT.com website!

« on: December 14, 2020, 10:13:34 PM »

POLL - Will you take the Covid vaccine?

Vote

Yes
No
Undecided

reading

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 09:54:17 PM »

So far

1/2 of us will take the vacinne

1/2 of us will not or are undecided

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 09:31:13 PM »

How do you feel about this issue one month later?

Will you take the Covid vaccine?

Yes or No?

sick

armadillo_115
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 12:41:09 AM »

I'm doubting how effective it will be. With mutations occurring... some types will not be prevented by the vaccine. It's here to stay like the flu and the common cold.

Know of someone who had a bad case of the China Virus 5 months ago. Recovered and got the 1st vaccination recently. Now has tested positive AGAIN. No symptoms this time but certainly contagious and has to quarantine.

So I'm still in no hurry to get the shots.

If a frog had wings,he wouldn't bump his butt when he tried to fly.
I wouldn't shoot a rat that was trying to get out of the city!
joeroscoe1957
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 09:24:02 PM »

Got my 2nd Moderna shot last Tuesday , run fever with aches and fatigue all day Wednesday . By noon Thursday I was  feeling fine again . My employer didn't make me take it , but would have lost some of clients without it .     I have a couple friends in their 70's that fought Covid  for a couple weeks and took pneumonia afterwards , both fine now , but told me I did right by taking the shot .   Do or don't , it's your choice . Don't decide by fear , but as all life's decisions , by Prayer .
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: