LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
November 14, 2018, 11:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest TV showing up on many sub-channels  (Read 1199 times)
celestial

« on: February 02, 2018, 06:42:27 PM »

The Quest network started up earlier this week, it appears to broadcast in widescreen standard def.  You can see all their affiliates here:

Code:
http://www.questtv.com/find-quest

If you live in one of the ares shown you might want to re-scan your local channels.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:53:08 PM by Hyper » Logged
jess73
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 08:50:03 PM »

Thanks; looks like it will show up on a Fresno.ca. ch soon.  There are a few that will be going through a "re-pack".  Sounds like a good OTA ch.  Jess out in Fresno, California

9ft. c/ku Mesh button hook hor to hor. 4dtv922 slaved pansat2500,9500, az prem hd, and a cw3000 at the end of the loop. other boxes in the closet. got the 9500 from Hypermegasat! Can look from 55.5 to 139 west.
El_Viejo
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 12:09:52 AM »

Unfortunately, it going to be on a low power station that  I don't get here. WUDZ, Indy.  Viejo

E_V
The old tomcat sat on the backyard fence, his feet were full of blisters; his head was up and his tail was down, and the wind blew through his whiskers.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS AMD64 ASUS M4A7XTD EVO
True FTA: DMSI Hotdish90 (37") for 91W, 97W and 103W; Samsung JS851C11 (33") for 123W ITC; DN pro plus for 118 ITC & 125W; Winegard DS3101 1Meter 103W, Prodelin 1.2m for 99W-C.    All going to a Amiko Nano HD, an OpenBox S9, Linkbox 9000i Local, and Manhattan 1978.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

My son Evan. I miss you son.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 09:59:50 PM »

I just saw this post - thank you celestial!

I have never heard of this channel before now.

So i googled it and found their website

Code:
http://www.questtv.com/

Quest is a 24/7 broadcast television network that entertains and informs its viewers with exhilarating adventure programming about nature’s greatest dangers, history’s greatest mysteries and man’s greatest achievements.

Modern Marvels, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp Loggers, Dual Survival, Auction Kings, etc...

This channel is right up my alley for sure!

Only problem is I am not getting it (yet).

I am in the Flint, Mi OTA area. They do not have it here yet.  

It is in the Detroit, MI area (WUDL Channel 19.1) but that is 70+ miles away and i can not get the signal.

Might need to get me a deep fringe antenna

::thinking

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 09:21:36 PM »

The folks who own Quest, also own Justice Network, which is on FTA on G19 C Band.

Maybe Quest will show up alongside of Justice?

................This is not TEGNA’s first OTA network as they first launch the Justice Network back in 2015. The Justice Network focuses on Crime programs like “I Survived” and works with big names in Crime TV like John Walsh.................

Full article here:

Code:
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/meet-quest-newest-ota-tv-network-launching-month/

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:24:31 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »

Who else is getting this channel on OTA, and where are you at?

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 11:20:44 PM »

We still do not have this channel in the Flint, MI area (yet)

I say (yet) because i have been emailing them, asking them to bring this channel here.

If you have this channel in your area, please let us know.

Here is a list of Affiliates/Markets:

Code:

toothorn

MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »

We still do not have this channel in the Flint, MI area (yet)

I say (yet) because i have been emailing them, asking them to bring this channel here.

If you have this channel in your area, please let us know.

Here is a list of Affiliates/Markets:

Code:

toothorn

I don't think it's likely we will get it either. There's no real slots for sub channels left on any of our local stations. Unless they get rid of the horrible "TBD" channel. But I don't see that happening as it's their in-house owned channel.

My nic on SatelliteGuys is Primestar31
norman881

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 08:40:01 AM »

I just scanned it in from Spokane Washington.  I'm watching "Most Daring" now.:)

90 cm Fortec w/DG380 and Avenger PLL LNBF
Amiko Mini HD SE & Linkbox 9000i Local
Titanium ASC1 Polarity Actuator Controller & C1 PLL LNBF
10 FT Winegard Pinnacle w/Venture 36" Maxie Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 07:14:12 AM »

I just scanned it in from Spokane Washington.  I'm watching "Most Daring" now.:)

You lucky duck!

norman881

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 07:54:12 AM »

There are so many shows that I like on this channel!  I'm going to record all weekend.

90 cm Fortec w/DG380 and Avenger PLL LNBF
Amiko Mini HD SE & Linkbox 9000i Local
Titanium ASC1 Polarity Actuator Controller & C1 PLL LNBF
10 FT Winegard Pinnacle w/Venture 36" Maxie Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator
clucas

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 02:24:08 AM »

The folks who own Quest, also own Justice Network, which is on FTA on G19 C Band. 
Maybe Quest will show up alongside of Justice?

Even though their webpage shows nice satellite dishes if you scroll down a bit it says it's an IP-delivered network. sad
http://www.questtv.com/partners

Carl
AZBox Elite, Geosatpro Micro HD
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: