LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 10, 2021, 10:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Amiko Mini 4K UHD S2X V1.0.23 Firmware 042821 >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51408.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spectrum Monitor Magazine - FTA, OTA, HAM, Short Wave, Radio, Computers  (Read 29946 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2020, 07:48:39 PM »

The Spectrum Monitor Magazine - FTA, OTA, HAM, Short Wave, Radio, Internet, Computers, etc..

October 2020 edition is out:

https://www.thespectrummonitor.com/october2020.aspx

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
cyberham

You CAN receive C-band on a 1.2m dish!

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2020, 06:28:24 AM »

This looks like an excellent stocking stuffer for myself. I remember when there were several of these type of radio monitoring magazines at the magazine shop.

Added: I opened my stocking early. It did have a new subscription. Now waiting for the first issue.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 10:16:46 AM by cyberham » Logged

VA1CQ: Motorized 1.2m dish for 82W to 123W C- and Ku-bands. Can swap between Titanium C1PLL LNBF/CS1 conical scalar for C-band and Avenger PLL321S-2 universal LNB for Ku-band. Fixed 1m dishes on 99W/97W C and 30W Ku. Edision OS Mio+, GeosatPro microHD, Openbox S9, Fortec Star Mercury II, Coolsat 7000 receivers.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2020, 10:04:51 PM »

This looks like an excellent stocking stuffer for myself. I remember when there were several of these type of radio monitoring magazines at the magazine shop.

Added: I opened my stocking early. It did have a new subscription. Now waiting for the first issue.

Great gift for you.

No one knows you like you.

You made a great choice for yourself.

Don't forget to send yourself a thank you letter for the gift

grin

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 10:07:40 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2021, 08:49:22 PM »

The Spectrum Monitor Magazine - FTA, OTA, HAM, Short Wave, Radio, Internet, Computers, etc..

January 2021 edition is out:

https://www.thespectrummonitor.com/january2021.aspx

This article is very interesting:

VOA: The Voice of Democracy

By Scott A. Caldwell

The Voice of America first took to the airwaves on February 25, 1942, just 79 days after the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. VOA’s mission statement was based on this principle: “The news may be good. The news may be bad. But we shall tell you the truth.” Over the next 79 years VOA fought domestic distrust, the Red Scare and constant budget battles to stay on mission. Scott explains the history of what the New York Times called, “The largest broadcaster that few Americans know about.”

smiley

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2021, 06:03:28 PM »

March 2021 edition is out:

2021 Aviation Special

https://www.thespectrummonitor.com/march2021.aspx

woohoo

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:32:01 PM by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2021, 06:34:26 PM »

April 2021 edition is out:

On the Cover - Portable Power Options

https://www.thespectrummonitor.com/april2021.aspx

Please support this great magazine!

Cost is soooo low for the contents.

thumbs_up

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2021, 08:23:00 PM »

May 2021 edition is out:

https://www.thespectrummonitor.com/may2021.aspx

thumbs_up

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: