LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Nov 28 2021 12:57:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site Rules - All Members Please Read!  >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=6.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GeoSatFinder Dish Aiming Calculator  (Read 879 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« on: Sep 08 2014 07:50:07 »

GeoSatFinder Dish Aiming Calculator

From the folks at SatelliteAV.

This is a good one here, lots of cool features, including a printable list of all sat's coordinates based on your location.

Code:
http://www.geosatfinder.com/

GeoSatFinder is an easy to use and feature rich satellite dish aiming calculator.
Perfect for installing Glorystar, Adventistsat, FTA (Free to Air), Dish Network, DirecTV, WildBlue, DirectWay, Shaw Direct or any other satellite system.
Find aiming information by City / Zip code, city name, or longitude and latitude.
Automatically calculates the correct compass reading so you don't have to study a map and correctly add/subtract magnetic deviation (declination) tables.
Provides skew (LNBF rotation) calculation for setting single and dual LNBF dishes.
Pinpoint accuracy for all of the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America using the most current geographical data.
Includes all current satellites with active transponders and footprints into the Americas (including Hawaii).
Web based application provides access to instant information while on location using a mobile browser or internet enabled cell.
Print PDF aiming coordinates before you go to the installation site.
Print a list of all available satellites with aiming coordinates from any location.
Determine what satellite is your True South useful for motorized dish installations.

smiley

« Last Edit: Sep 08 2014 07:53:16 by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
newtosat

« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2015 09:07:45 »

Hi Hyper
This is only for your neck of the woods .
It is no good for the southern hemisphere , do You know of a similar site for down under.

Regards Newtosat 

my motto is keep smiling and keep them guessing        Old Sky dish+60cm mesh  offset+90cm offset all KU,and working on a motorised 210cm mesh for C and KU band.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28 2018 09:17:56 »

This site is still up and working great

As of 10/28/18

GeoSatFinder.com - Dish Aiming Calculator

From the folks at SatelliteAV

Go Here:

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: Dec 07 2020 10:57:07 »

This site is still up and working great

As of 12/07/20

GeoSatFinder.com - Dish Aiming Calculator

From the folks at SatelliteAV

Go Here:

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: