LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Nov 28 2021 01:13:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site Rules - All Members Please Read!  >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=6.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PROJECT "RESCUE BUD DISH"  (Read 3015 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« Reply #120 on: Dec 07 2020 09:13:21 »

Big mesh satellite dish, ONT, Canada

This one is on Kiji

Code:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/ottawa/big-mesh-satellite-dish/1534582613

No idea of the actual size, pictures not great. I'm guessing its a 8 Foot?

Asking $100

located in Carp, Ottawa, ON K0A 1L0, Canada

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #121 on: Jan 07 2021 05:30:16 »

Saw this post over at Satellite Guys forums

FREE BUD Dish's in SW Missouri area

three 10' mesh dishes, one 6 foot mesh dish and one 8 foot birdview mesh dish

Code:
https://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/free-buds-in-sw-missouri.392172/

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #122 on: Mar 08 2021 08:57:45 »

This one is still out there, to be had if you have $1000+ to spend. But hey, maybe make an offer. It's been on eBay for a loooong time now.

Code:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Winegard-10-foot-mesh-C-band-Ku-band-dish-rare-complete-ext-system/254575801294

22 people have this in their "watchlist" on ebay right now.

« Last Edit: Mar 08 2021 09:00:22 by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #123 on: Mar 21 2021 08:08:40 »

Satellite dish vintage on Craigslist.

This one is a hunk of junk, worth nothing - unless you need the parts ..... like the framing, or maybe 1 good mesh panel ???  lol (see the pics)

Code:
https://austin.craigslist.org/for/d/manchaca-satellite-dish-vintage/7280762364.html

Old school vintage metal satellite dish. Just the dish! No electronics or mounting hardware! 7 feet across. Has several spots where the mesh screen is torn. These are almost, impossible to find. Do you have a project you need one for? Asking $40 cash. Youre going to need a truck or trailer for this one. Not going to fit in mommas minivan or suv. I have 2 other dishes fiberglass 1 smaller one larger. See my other listings.

Available weekends all day and weekdays after 6:30 ish. Call or text is best as Im slow getting back to emails. Im unable to hold items. I try my best to delete items when sold and if someone is on the way Ill post items as pending. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #124 on: Apr 10 2021 06:44:07 »

Three satelites, poles and actuators. 10.5 ft. Raydex, 7 ft. Unimesh, 1.2 meter GeoSatPro dish.
FS-1 meter, three receivers, Linkbox 8000 Hd, GeoSatPro HD and Openbox.

Cadillac, Michigan

WAS $200, now for FREE!

https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50984.0

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #125 on: May 29 2021 08:34:47 »

Channel Master 1.2M Dish's available in the central MI area

Think - MINI BUD!

Go Here:

https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51375.0

smoke
« Last Edit: May 29 2021 08:36:42 by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #126 on: Jun 05 2021 08:41:59 »

6 Foot Fiberglass BUD Dish - FREE

You come and dig it out, load it up and take it away.

North Branch, MI area

also has the LNB cover and a spare

And that's a nice actuator!

contact forum member drgoofy if interested
« Last Edit: Jun 05 2021 08:44:19 by Hyper » Logged

LongHauler2001

« Reply #127 on: Jun 08 2021 12:22:03 »

BUD found on FB Marketplace in Nacogdoches, TX

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/786102105668333/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A71f97c42-4cd1-4a8f-a677-2127b7cfdd5a

Does anyone know what kind of dish this is?? I've never seen a drop like that before from the end of the support arms.

« Last Edit: Jun 08 2021 12:27:33 by LongHauler2001 » Logged
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #128 on: Jun 08 2021 01:50:13 »

BUD found on FB Marketplace in Nacogdoches, TX

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/786102105668333/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A71f97c42-4cd1-4a8f-a677-2127b7cfdd5a

Does anyone know what kind of dish this is?? I've never seen a drop like that before from the end of the support arms.

Not sure the brand, BUT, it looks like a real EARLY fiberglass dish for C-band only, and it appears to be using an old tv rotator motor to change polarity. I don't think anybody used these past about 1984.

I would pass up this dish, as it's far too old to even bother with. The mesh in the fiberglass is probably to large for good signal on today's sats, and the fiberglass dishes are known to sag in various ways after some period of time.

My nic on SatelliteGuys is Primestar31
LongHauler2001

« Reply #129 on: Jun 08 2021 02:09:42 »

Not sure the brand, BUT, it looks like a real EARLY fiberglass dish for C-band only, and it appears to be using an old tv rotator motor to change polarity. I don't think anybody used these past about 1984.

I would pass up this dish, as it's far too old to even bother with. The mesh in the fiberglass is probably to large for good signal on today's sats, and the fiberglass dishes are known to sag in various ways after some period of time.

At first I thought the dish was solid aluminum, but looking closer you're spot on that's fiberglass. I have never heard of switching the polarity like that before!

Ugh, it's getting difficult to find anything larger that an old direct TV dish around here...
MikeBear
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #130 on: Jun 08 2021 02:16:09 »

At first I thought the dish was solid aluminum, but looking closer you're spot on that's fiberglass. I have never heard of switching the polarity like that before!

Ugh, it's getting difficult to find anything larger that an old direct TV dish around here...

Tv antenna rotator motors were used before Polorator feeds were invented to just flip the probe inside the feed itself. These rotator setups completely turned the entire feed between H and V.

My nic on SatelliteGuys is Primestar31
LongHauler2001

« Reply #131 on: Jun 08 2021 02:49:15 »

Tv antenna rotator motors were used before Polorator feeds were invented to just flip the probe inside the feed itself. These rotator setups completely turned the entire feed between H and V.

Great piece of old C-band knowledge. The furthest back I go is to when my dad purchased his system in 1985. Of course, I was only 6 at the time...lol.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #132 on: Sep 15 2021 12:20:46 »

11 foot diameter fiberglass satellite dish for sale

Dolgeville, New York

Code:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/363434198376

« Last Edit: Sep 15 2021 12:25:30 by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #133 on: Nov 08 2021 10:35:54 »

10 foot satellite dish aluminum mesh - $20

Keller (Dallas TX area)

10 foot aluminum mesh satellite dish with actuator mounted on pole. Come and get it free tv'er, aluminum scrapers, or whatever.
Plan to disassemble or bring enough help to load it.

Code:
https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ele/d/keller-10-foot-satellite-dish-aluminum/7402027499.html

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #134 on: Nov 08 2021 10:39:09 »

10 foot satellite dish aluminum mesh - $20

Keller (Dallas TX area)

10 foot aluminum mesh satellite dish with actuator mounted on pole. Come and get it free tv'er, aluminum scrapers, or whatever.
Plan to disassemble or bring enough help to load it.

Code:
https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ele/d/keller-10-foot-satellite-dish-aluminum/7402027499.html

$20 is a great price, i paid $40 for my 10 Ft BUD more than 10 years ago. lol

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: