LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Jul 06 2022 02:55:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site Rules - All Members Please Read!  >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=6.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CCTV for the apartment  (Read 1465 times)
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« on: Apr 12 2017 12:28:34 »

Here recently I talked to a few people about getting a security camera for my apartment with a PVR. My mom has called me several times when i go to the college at night or driving for the bar. My mom calls me up and tells me someone is trying to get in through the front door he or she opens my screen door BANGS on my door and turns the handle. At odd hours it could be from 1am to 7:30 am I am getting tired of it so here recently I have bought a security camera for my front door that will sit on my pc tower outside. I want to get a PVR so I can record it while I am gone so I can catch the bastard trying to get in. I have live in the same apartment for 22 years I thought I would never had to get one well times have changed. Maybe I can go into cctv business as a side project from this. What do you guys think about this?
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: Apr 15 2017 03:49:18 »

here are some pics for you guys. thursday night into friday morning I came home from the bar driving drunks home. Someone came by and started disconnecting my wires for my external powered switches I am mad they are going after my mom now my dish.
« Last Edit: Apr 15 2017 03:56:10 by danristheman » Logged
cpsp0
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

2016 Frist World Series Title in 108 years

« Reply #2 on: Apr 15 2017 06:36:51 »

Sorry, someone is messing with your FTA equipment. That's terrible. Hope you can get the police involved and that they can find out who did this.

::sorry

I love my Raydx 10.5-footer. It brings in 16APSK feeds quite well! Titanium C1 PLL LNBF & GEOSATpro SL1PLL Ku LNBF to a FreeSat GTC 4K receiver!
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #3 on: Apr 15 2017 11:08:21 »

Man, you seem to have a real psycho on your hands. What kind of person does stuff like this? I think maybe you need to make it look like you left for work, and do a stakeout and wait for this person with a baseball bat. I hope you catch him somehow and get the police involved. What a nutty, evil, world we live in.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15 2017 11:40:49 »

The wire that was disconnected was in front of my moms bedroom window.
armadillo_115
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: Apr 16 2017 03:58:29 »

Would be great if you could seal a hornets nest in the bag the night before.

Then post the video on youtube... it would surely go virile!  grin

If a frog had wings,he wouldn't bump his butt when he tried to fly.
I wouldn't shoot a rat that was trying to get out of the city!
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17 2017 12:05:24 »

They haven't got into that yet so far just the wire in the window. Nothing from Friday and Saturday night.
armadillo_115
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #7 on: Apr 17 2017 07:37:25 »

Would be great if you could seal a hornets nest in the bag the night before.

Then post the video on youtube... it would surely go virile!  grin

Heck...it might even go VIRAL.  embarrassed

I thought something looked odd with my post.

Stand firm for Virility! lol

If a frog had wings,he wouldn't bump his butt when he tried to fly.
I wouldn't shoot a rat that was trying to get out of the city!
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #8 on: Jul 04 2017 12:36:05 »

Well I wanted to give you guys an update I found 2 cats, giant moths, rain, cars, a few stupid neighbors but nothing good yet but I have been learning how this stuff works. I got my mom to learn this she hated at first but now she likes it. I got night vision cameras with infrared so it works well at night. I put camera at the back door in the kitchen window so she can see that one too. For under $200 you can put together your own kit so if anyone would like some help I can help them out as best as I can. here is a pic of one of my cameras I have a white one also. More pics coming soon.
cpsp0
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

2016 Frist World Series Title in 108 years

« Reply #9 on: Jul 04 2017 07:28:22 »

Well I wanted to give you guys an update I found 2 cats, giant moths, rain, cars, a few stupid neighbors but nothing good yet but I have been learning how this stuff works. I got my mom to learn this she hated at first but now she likes it. I got night vision cameras with infrared so it works well at night. I put camera at the back door in the kitchen window so she can see that one too. For under $200 you can put together your own kit so if anyone would like some help I can help them out as best as I can. here is a pic of one of my cameras I have a white one also. More pics coming soon.

You did a super job with that! Nice project.

I love my Raydx 10.5-footer. It brings in 16APSK feeds quite well! Titanium C1 PLL LNBF & GEOSATpro SL1PLL Ku LNBF to a FreeSat GTC 4K receiver!
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #10 on: Jul 04 2017 11:35:41 »

Thank you. I think now I am getting obsessed with this like with my satellite dish I just don't view this from the internet then everyone will be watching it. I think you guys should get into it you might like it putting your own kit together.
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #11 on: Jul 06 2017 02:29:27 »

Here are some more pics.
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #12 on: Aug 01 2017 11:18:51 »

I got some good news I got my CCTV system to work on my phone and my mom's WITHOUT internet just by using a router for 30 bucks. You download the app, then buy a router, type in your ip address name your system you are ready to go. Took me a little while to figure it out but it started to work. Now my mom can now see it on her phone without being near the monitor.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: