LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Jul 06 2022 01:53:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Amiko Mini 4K HD265 V1.5.63 Firmware 062322 >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51812.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caught something here that its not VD.  (Read 678 times)
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« on: Nov 09 2017 02:04:47 »

Sorry for the bad title. Yesterday on tuesday 11-7 I found out some damaged my van out in the parking lot my backwards neighbors decided to fight with each other. My front fender was pushed in and my mirror was moved out of placed. This is another reason why you should get a CCTV for your place. My neighbors decided to duke it out in the parking lot in front of the parking lot camera. Video coming soon.   
solitary

« Reply #1 on: Nov 09 2017 11:09:49 »

Few years ago had some bad neighbors dealing pot openly in the street, stashing their stuff in my curbside water meter & shrubs, attracting all kinds of undesirables at all hours. Got them on video, burned to disc & submitted to sheriffs dept. Being that these knuckleheads were on probation & doing something illegal in a rental property, sheriffs put pressure on landlord to kick them to curb. Took nearly 6 months but landlord was facing seizure of property if he hadn't complied. They were angry for awhile but guess they realized they were being stupid in a no stupid zone. Or are now guests of the state.  
« Last Edit: Nov 09 2017 11:24:54 by solitary » Logged
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #2 on: Nov 09 2017 06:04:38 »

Jeeze, that.  Worst thing we had happen in my neighborhood lately was a few smashed pumpkins.

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: Nov 12 2017 06:29:48 »

Code:
https://youtu.be/js83_0I2VIU
here is a video of what happen.
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: Nov 12 2017 06:05:23 »

Now I feel right at home. Back in  the 90's, I had to do a sweep of the gutter in front of my house every Saturday morning for condoms and drug parafanalia before my kids could play outside. One day I'll tell the story of how I had to get my daughter's rabbit back from a Spanish speaking transvestite at 2:00 am while standing in the middle of the street in nothing but my boxers. Yep, explain that to El Monte PD. 😂

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: