LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Jul 06 2022 01:16:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site Rules - All Members Please Read!  >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=6.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Grandma On A Great Day!!  (Read 508 times)
Tadpol53
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« on: Nov 05 2018 10:19:31 »

Lawyers should never ask a West Virginia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer. 

In a trial, a West Virginia small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.  He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?" She responded, "Why yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams.  I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me.  You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs.  You think you are a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you!"

The lawyer was stunned.  Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?" 

She again replied, "Why yes, I do.  I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too.  He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the state.  Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women.  One of them was your wife.  Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

"If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair...... bangn beatwchair bangn

bananadance ::worship38 bananadance
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #1 on: Nov 05 2018 05:52:56 »

LOL, now that is a good one!

grin grin grin grin

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Jimlw1
Know's FTA

« Reply #2 on: Nov 05 2018 09:55:37 »

I don't know where you get your information, but it is for sure not TV.  If you would spend a day or so watching the news, you would know that Lawyers and Judges are as pure as--- uh, err, let me think about that for a bit.....

OldFartJimlw1
norman881

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06 2018 03:39:14 »

I grew up in West Virginia.  I had a grandmother named Velma Williams. :)

10 FT Winegard Pinnacle w/Venture 36" Maxie Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator 90 cm Fortec w/STAB HH90 and Avenger PLL LNBF Amiko HD265 & Edision OS Mio 4K  Titanium ASC1 Controller & C1W PLL LNBF
joeroscoe1957
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06 2018 09:16:46 »

Best one I've heard in a while. ,.. Thanks  👌👌👍👍
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: