LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
July 29, 2021, 11:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM website  >>> https://hypermegasat.com/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars: Dish Battles SpaceX at FCC  (Read 258 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« on: March 18, 2021, 05:49:05 PM »

Star Wars: Dish Battles SpaceX at FCC

Satellite TV firm says 12 GHz rulemaking changes the regulatory environment

By John Eggerton

Dish has told the FCC that it can't let SpaceX use the 12 GHz band to fulfill Rural Digital Opportunity Fund broadband subsidy ambitions without resolving potential interference to Dish's satellite-TV operations, an issue that has yet to be resolved.

Dish filed a partial opposition to SpaceX's petition to qualify as an eligible telecommunications carrier (ETC) when it came to getting funding from the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund (RDOF), stating that SpaceX relies on unqualified access to the 12 GHz band that Dish also uses.

The FCC has said that the 12 GHz band could potentially be used by ETCs seeking RDOF funds. But Dish said circumstances have changed since the FCC made that determination. First, there is a pending 12 GHz rulemaking, which means that spectrum is in a similar situation as the 5.9 GHz spectrum the FCC declined to allow for RDOF because there was a pending rulemaking.

Dish also said  ................................

Full Article Here:

Code:
https://www.nexttv.com/news/star-wars-dish-battles-spacex-at-fcc

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: