LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Aug 14 2022 09:43:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM website  >>> https://hypermegasat.com/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to get C-band lined up  (Read 1583 times)
1silverdish

« Reply #15 on: Oct 27 2019 10:20:29 »

GT Media  Satellite Receiver yes I have a switch but I have tried it with out it and its the same the settings I use is the c-band 5150 I have tried a v8 Golden Receiver as well no better. I tried blind scan again but never found the sat I told about but with the Golden I did scan the same channels or almost all I did but they scanned in as radio channels of course no audio. I did get 105 w to scan in with a cozi TV and about 4 NBC feeds that's it. When the dish was got it was took off because these was trouble getting everything off the pole to move it now I'm wondering is there some way that when the dish was put back together maybe it was not put back like it came off and maybe that's how it is off some ? I have tried to follow all the instructions I was gave maybe not perfect but I have tried But just no luck.
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #16 on: Oct 27 2019 12:56:50 »

Probably best to leave the switch out until the dish is working correctly.
Some Good, Clear pictures of the dish front, the dish lnb,  and the dish backside or rear might help.
skymaster
« Reply #17 on: Oct 28 2019 08:44:07 »

1silverdish,

you mentioned that your dish might not be put together? do like elbandido stated. pictures pictures pictures. to check the parabolic use a tape measure and go all around the dish to center of feed. that will tell you if anything is off .take carpenter string and stretch it tight and measure from bottom of dish to string. then look up specs for ur dish to see if measurements are correct.but listen to elbandido take pictures pictures pictures.

skymaster
1silverdish

« Reply #18 on: Nov 09 2019 12:06:45 »

pictures I will try to get more if you need them.
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #19 on: Nov 09 2019 11:20:40 »

I do not see anything as to why the dish would not work in those pictures. It is possible that the lnb is out of alignment, but where the lnb actually is would need to be measured on the dish.

What channels and transponders do you get where the dish is aimed now or where the dish was aimed when the pictures were taken?
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: