LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Aug 14 2022 11:19:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Amiko Mini 4K HD265 V1.5.63 Firmware 062322 >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51812.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another fight in the parking lot.  (Read 1286 times)
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« on: May 23 2020 09:28:17 »

Code:
https://youtu.be/cu8IxQtVjkA
I had another incident involving the neighbors. Video link up here. At least the cameras have great pq.
« Last Edit: May 23 2020 09:39:22 by danristheman » Logged
skymaster
« Reply #1 on: May 24 2020 07:09:40 »

danristheman

I would find neighbors like minded and set these scum up for the police. maybe drop something accidently into their vehicle and call the law annomimously and give heir apartment number and license plate and make of vehicle. If you and ur friends keep up the pressure, im sure these scum will go away for a long time. Find out where they shop or go to and do it. Also a 5 gallon bucket of tar usually is difficult to clean out of the seats and windows and outside body. grin grin grin.

slip shotgun shells up into his muffler area. Keep the shot in them. does wonders to the undercarriage and they swear they are being snipered at.or put some taped together and slip them on the hottest part of the engine and point them straight up. grin grin grin grin. just a thought

skymaster
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 24 2020 11:11:35 »

danristheman

I would find neighbors like minded and set these scum up for the police. maybe drop something accidently into their vehicle and call the law annomimously and give heir apartment number and license plate and make of vehicle. If you and ur friends keep up the pressure, im sure these scum will go away for a long time. Find out where they shop or go to and do it. Also a 5 gallon bucket of tar usually is difficult to clean out of the seats and windows and outside body. grin grin grin.

slip shotgun shells up into his muffler area. Keep the shot in them. does wonders to the undercarriage and they swear they are being snipered at.or put some taped together and slip them on the hottest part of the engine and point them straight up. grin grin grin grin. just a thought

skymaster

Kind of extreme skymaster, but I like your style.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 24 2020 11:15:31 »

The cops have been using the video in criminal court against these people. I get tired of the stupidity out here. Non smoking complex under hud but they smoke right under the non smoking sign.
skymaster
« Reply #4 on: May 25 2020 01:48:37 »

philanna1,

I really think, in my opinion, that those suggestions are mild. If i was living there and seen all those families having to deal with this crap day in and day out, i would be taking matters into my own hands like the shadow. Sometimes you have to go beyond extreme to gut the scum out of our society. after all, the lawyers and judges are giving light to no sentences at all to even child molestors. say that they were provoked by the clothing the victim wore, or arrest you for defending your friends, family etc. call the cops and the cops might start following you around since the troublemakers might be narcs and they are using them to gather drug and crime info. these are some mild tricks to send a message to scum. to move, leave the state etc.5 gallon bucket of tar is almost impossible to get out of seats,floor boards,off windows car bodies and if you shove it into the tail pipe after it heats up lets off some pretty neat smoke. like if their rings are shot in their engine. grin grin grin grin.

But i respect your opinion philana1. You are right .in most situatons you can get other neighbors together and go to the building manager and have them evicted. or if enough police calls are done ,evicted. unless you have a scum landlord.

skymaster
skymaster
« Reply #5 on: May 25 2020 01:56:06 »

Dan,

anyway to contact hud and make a formal complaint thru a legal aid attorney? go thru legal aid and it might not cost you anything.file a suit against hud for allowing unsafe living conditions and its known on camera,etc. dont know if there will be reprisals from hud, but it shouldnt be. seems like the management is the ones allowing these problems to go on

I wouldnt complain to mamagement since you all probably have complained already to them. I would write a letter to the regional hud office or to the national one. either thru you or an attorney. once an attorney sends something they start to sweat since they think someones rights are being infringed on, or living conditions arenot up to standards and are going to be reveiled. I would fight it with letters, tv, radio, newspaper ads etc.

skymaster
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 25 2020 11:05:19 »

"You are right .in most situatons you can get other neighbors together and go to the building manager and have them evicted. or if enough police calls are done ,evicted. unless you have a scum landlord."

skymaster

Don't remember saying anything like that. If I did, my apologies, must have been the beer. I do remember saying I like your style  grin

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
skymaster
« Reply #7 on: May 26 2020 03:44:48 »

philana1,

you are right. I was just glorifying the topic and agreeing with your statement of liking your style so i apologize if it seems like i was adding to what you didnt say smiley

have a good day philana1.

skymaster.
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 26 2020 04:12:19 »

philana1,

you are right. I was just glorifying the topic and agreeing with your statement of liking your style so i apologize if it seems like i was adding to what you didnt say smiley

have a good day philana1.

skymaster.

No offence taken Skymaster. Still friends, right?  But I do like your style, lol  beers

― George Orwell, 1984
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #9 on: May 30 2020 05:01:19 »

Jeeze Dan, that is some crazy stuff. I do not know why people do these things to each other, but it is a mad, mad world out there. Good thing you got the security cameras A) so you know what is happening around your residence, B) to help the police. But it seems not much gets done with the police in these types of things. Even if they arrest, they are out a few days later usually, and even if they grow up and move on, more hoodlums take their place. Hopefully someday soon you can get your own house, and put up a fence! I live in a subdivision and its not perfect, but i have a chainlink fence, keeps the riff-raff out of my yard.

BTW, video quality is really good on your system!

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
danristheman
Know's FTA
LFTA Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 31 2020 12:43:51 »

Thank you hyper the back door camera is 2k and the rest are 1080p cameras. I can zoom in on the van with ease. I need a bigger hard drive. The nvr can go up to 6tb. During the camera have great pq.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: