LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Jul 03 2022 01:04:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM website  >>> https://hypermegasat.com/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to downsize  (Read 816 times)
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« on: May 10 2020 06:34:36 »

After retirement, I thought I would have more time to play with FTA. With grandkids in 2 different states and a 25 year old motorhome to get looking like it's only 10, my hobby time is very limited. I have three FTA dishes, two in the 30" to 33" range and one that is much closer to 36" Was using the larger one for C Band on a small dish, which worked well enough. I also have a STAB HH90 that's about 8 years old and was working when I stopped scanning KU. I'm keeping the LNBs and mounting brackets for possible future use. Anybody in the Los Angeles area who wants them can have the whole lot for $25. The only reason I'm asking anything is because I don't want them scrapped out. Pick up only, not going to ship. If there is any interest, I will post picks and better measurements.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #1 on: May 18 2020 10:04:42 »

Topic Stickied!

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20 2020 08:14:54 »

Just wondering - for those who may be interested - did you get rid of everything philanna1?

Or do you still have this gear available?

smiley

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: Jul 22 2020 07:08:16 »

Just wondering - for those who may be interested - did you get rid of everything philanna1?

Or do you still have this gear available?

smiley

It's all still piled up (Neatly) next to my garage. Not going to throw it away or scrap it. FTAers in this area are a scarce breed because we are so close to the broadcast antennas, so I'll probably have it for a while. As soon as the wife gets done watching her stuff on the DVR, I'm getting rid of cable and will probably get a Sling subscription. Was thinking about Orby, but it won't work for us.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 29 2021 08:26:42 »

Hey philanna1, do you still have this gear available?

Let me know if i should keep this ad open or close it down.

undecided

philanna1
Honored Member
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: Jul 10 2021 08:37:17 »

Still here if anyone wants it. Think I'll hang on to the 1m, but everything else is available.

― George Orwell, 1984
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: