LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
June 21, 2021, 05:40:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GEOSATpro HDVR3500 Updated Sat List 022221  >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=50147.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow HyperMegaSat.com on Twitter!  (Read 1085 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« on: October 07, 2018, 06:24:30 PM »

Follow HyperMegaSat.com on Twitter!

We post news about specials/sales at HyperMegaSat.com,  plus post some community news, and we follow many interesting folks, and also industry leaders in the FTA Community.

If you use Twitter, check us out and maybe follow us.

Go Here:

https://twitter.com/hypermegasat?lang=en

Thank you for your support!

thumbs_up

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 09:11:03 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 06:02:16 PM »

We at HyperMegaSat.com are more active on Twitter than ever before. 91 followers as of now, but we would like to see many, many more!

We post news about specials/sales/new product releases, etc.. at HyperMegaSat.com, plus post community news, and we follow many of the industry leaders, so you can stay up to date on everything Sat, OTA, etc..

If you use Twitter, check us out and maybe follow us.

Go Here:

And who knows, maybe if you have some good content, we will follow you.

Thank you for your support!

th_clap

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 09:23:15 PM »

Follow us (HYPERMEGASAT.COM) on Twitter!

We TWEET:

FREE GIVE-AWAY CONTESTS

FORUM MEMBER ONLY SPECIALS

EXCLUSIVE DEALS

AND MORE!

GO HERE:

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 09:29:44 PM »

Also, if you know of another great Twitter account to follow that is related to FTA, please let us know here in this thread.

We follow many good ones already at HyperMegaSat on Twitter, but are always looking for others to follow.

thumbs_up

Jimlw1
Know's FTA

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 11:47:46 PM »

Don't use no twitter / face book / or whatever privacy invaders here.

Jimlw1

That includes M$
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 11:50:48 PM by Jimlw1 » Logged
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 06:38:47 PM »

When you follow HyperMegaSat.com on Twitter you get great celebrities like these  (see pic)

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 06:44:00 PM »

LOL!

If you checked the pic you see posts from Elon Musk and Monica Lewinsky.

They don't really follow me, but i follow SpaceX, which follows Elon Musk, who replied to a post by Monica i guess.

Anyways, i logged onto to Twitter today, and that was near the top of my page, i thought it was funny, so i did a screenshot.

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 09:16:34 PM »

If you have not yet followed HyperMegaSat.com on Twitter, you should!

Exclusive Coupon Codes to use at the HyperMegaSat.com store for Twitter followers will be released on Twitter soon.

GO HERE:

grin

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2021, 08:27:15 PM »

03/06/2021

NEW COUPON CODE for HYPERMEGASAT.COM released on Twitter

Good for 1 Week only.

Check it out.

agree

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2021, 07:03:21 PM »

05/15/2021

NEW COUPON CODE for HYPERMEGASAT.COM released on Twitter

SAVE $10 on the STAB HH-90 DiSEqC USALS Dish Motor at http://HyperMegaSat.com.

Check on Twitter for the Coupon Code

Hurry - coupon can be used only 10 times total, then it expires.

You will not find a lower price on the STAH HH-90.

thumbs_up

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: