LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
May 10, 2021, 11:47:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Amiko Mini 4K UHD S2X V1.0.23 Firmware 042821 >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51408.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW & IMPROVED HyperMegaSat.com website is HERE!  (Read 801 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« on: January 31, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »

Updated 02/04/2021

New and Improved HyperMegaSat.com website is HERE!

GO HERE:  

https://hypermegasat.com/

(Original Post):

Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop a note and let you all know that this week we will be bringing you a BRAND NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM website.

ALL NEW design, with a whole bunch of improvements.

We all know that most of the websites selling FTA Equipment are pretty antiquated (some waaayy more than others)

The new HYPERMEGASAT.COM will be the opposite of that.

100% New for 2021, designed for e-commerce
Streamlined for ease of use
Simplified checkout process
More payment options
Mobile friendly
Fully SSL Secured
And more ...

We plan to start making the change on Wednesday Feb 3rd, 2021. The old site will be removed and the new site will begin to be loaded. This will take some time, perhaps 2-3 days to fully populate the website with all of the products we carry.

If you need to order anything, please do so in the next 2 days, and we will get your order shipped immediately. Beginning Wednesday the new website will not have all products listed right away as we continue to build the new website.

We thank you for your patience as we go through this process to bring you a better experience.

toothorn
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 09:00:10 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 09:40:10 PM »

Sneak Preview .......

Website for Mobile

thumbs_up
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 07:16:20 PM by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 07:10:15 PM »

New website is up and running!

Here is a direct link:

At this time if you google HyperMegaSat.com you will get the old website results from Google and see 404 file not found if you try to access it from their links.

This is normal and will update as the search engines crawl and update, hopefully soon.

thumbs_up

P.S. We have the site probably 60% populated with the products we carry, and are working to update it to 100%. If you need something in the meantime, email us at HyperMegaSat.com.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 07:16:10 PM by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 07:14:35 PM »

First 10 orders received on our New and Improved website will receive a FREE GIFT!

No minimum order!

th_clap

Thank you to our customers, you all make this happen with your support of our business!

We are truly grateful

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 06:23:33 PM »

Another way cool feature with our new HYPERMEGASAT.COM website is we can now issue coupon codes!

And we just made our first coupon code today.

SAVE $5 at the HYPERMEGASAT.COM store!

Use Coupon Code "SAVE5" at checkout to save $5 off any order of $50 or more!

Plus FREE Shipping in the USA!

Coupon Code good until Feb 28th, 2021

toothorn

Go Here:  

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:25:55 PM by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 10:03:06 PM »

Another way cool feature with our new HYPERMEGASAT.COM website is we can now issue coupon codes!

And we just made our first coupon code today.

SAVE $5 at the HYPERMEGASAT.COM store!

Use Coupon Code "SAVE5" at checkout to save $5 off any order of $50 or more!

Plus FREE Shipping in the USA!

Coupon Code good until Feb 28th, 2021

toothorn

Go Here:  

We would like to offer a  GREAT BIG THANK YOU to those who have taken advantage of this offer so far!

We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to earn it with quality products, fast free shipping, and excellent customer support.

4 more days to take advantage of this offer.

05confused
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:09:58 PM by Hyper » Logged

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 06:20:34 PM »

Another great thing about the NEW & IMPROVED HyperMegaSat.com website is the dynamic inventory system that keeps the inventory up do date. If you see it on the HyperMegaSat.com website, it is in stock, ready to ship. No more looking at a product only to scroll down and see "out of stock" or "discontinued", like other websites. If a product is sold out, it is removed from the website within 24 hours.

So what you see is what you can buy. Your time is valuable to us, we do our best not to waste it.

thumbs_up

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: