LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
April 21, 2021, 08:07:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our HD Wildfeed/Backhauls Section >>> http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?board=66.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW CONTEST - Win 25 pcs Corning Gilbert RG6 UltraRange F Compression Connectors  (Read 4490 times)
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

CHECK OUT THE NEW HYPERMEGASAT.COM WEBSITE

« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2021, 10:17:42 AM »

It has now been 15 days - sooooooo ... Contest Closed

Thanks to all who entered, we will draw for a winner soon!

shocked

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2021, 02:55:12 PM »

Contest winner to be drawn for and announced tomorrow Thursday March 25th. So check in tomorrow evening to see if you won!

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2021, 06:28:52 PM »

Contest Winner has been announced!

Go Here:

http://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51347.0

woohoo

Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2021, 06:40:31 PM »

For those of you who did not win these Corning Gilbert RG6 UltraRange F Compression Connectors, we at HyperMegaSat.com want you to have a great deal on them. So for the next 7 days you can get $2.00 off on the Lot of 25 Pcs at the HyperMegaSat.com Website!

Go here:

https://hypermegasat.com/all-products/ols/products/25-pcs-corning-gilbert-ultrarange-series-rg6-compression-connector

Use Coupon Code "YGWZP8" to get $2 Off at checkout.

No minimum order required, and FREE SHIP in the USA!

th_clap

LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: