LEGALFREETOAIR.COM
Jul 03 2022 01:38:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Amiko Mini 4K HD265 V1.5.63 Firmware 062322 >>> https://legalfreetoair.com/index.php?topic=51812.0

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1m and 1.2 m dishes available  (Read 916 times)
Jefforybroughton

Two ku ,one C band dish, one Goes 16, one othernet

« on: Apr 05 2021 05:30:53 »

I happened onto (2)  1 meter and (7) 1.2 meter Channel Master one piece fiberglass dishes.
they all include the pole mount that accepts a 3 inch O.D. pipe and the front tripod mount
that accepts the standard KU band LNB. I am using 3 of them here . Please see attached
picture . They are available for sale or trade. Not sure what to ask for them.
Located here in central Michigan.
Jeff
WB8RJY
« Last Edit: Apr 05 2021 05:34:39 by Jefforybroughton » Logged
elbandido
Visiting Mod
LFTA Legend

« Reply #1 on: Apr 05 2021 06:04:36 »

Excellent dishes! I hope a home can be found for them where they are appreciated!
Shipping on the 1.2 meter dish will be more than most will want to pay.
Shipping on the 1 meter dish will be cheaper than the 1.2 meter dish, but it will still be high.
So you are probably looking at local pickup only as the delivery.
Good Luck!
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05 2021 07:30:58 »

I am going to move this thread to the Classified Section where i think more folks will see it.

Also - Topic Stickied

To add to what elbandido is talking about, the ship costs for a 1.2M dish is usually $180-$280 or more. $150 minimum. And that is for a steel dish.  A fiberglass dish will weigh much more. The reason is due to the size. It can not ship by regular UPS or Fedex as it is considered "freight". It has to ship by a literal trucking company. The 1M dish its hard to say. Most likely, this would have to ship the same way, seems a 90cm dish is the cut-off as far as size. And by the way good luck packaging up a 90cm dish or larger if you do not have the original box.

So i would have to say that if you live within 4-6 hours of these 1.2M dish's and can pick them up, it may be worth your while to pay or trade for these, depending on what Jeff is asking.

I hope someone can use these, would hate to see them go to waste.

« Last Edit: Apr 05 2021 07:47:12 by Hyper » Logged

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
Hyper
ADMIN
Administrator
LFTA Legend

https://HyperMegaSat.com

« Reply #3 on: Aug 28 2021 08:36:31 »

bump2

Still available Jefforybroughton ?

My son Evan, taken from his family and friends on March 26, 2010 at the age of 15. We love you and miss you Evan. We will see you again soon in heaven. I miss you son. You were the best son a dad could have. I am so proud of you. Save a place for me.
LEGALFREETOAIR.COM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: